One in three adults enjoys a holiday fling
1 Have your say Three out of 10 adults have enjoyed a holiday fling with a stranger, according to new research.
For many of us, holidays are a chance to escape the monotony of our everyday lives.
And a survey suggests a chance meeting with a handsome or beautiful stranger, coupled with a jug of sangria, can often lead to a fun holiday fling.
The research by travel website Momondo showed 29 per cent of adults have found love abroad.
But, despite the obvious tendency to have fun in the sun, the research also revealed people are surprisingly trusting of their partners when they travel.
Almost... read more
- 12:39 Burton set to be HOTTER than Barcelona
- 12:38 Former England coach on why Chelsea starlet will be a good fit for...
- 12:38 MP celebrates women’s suffrage at Louth and Horncastle events
- 12:37 World Cup LIVE: Brazil vs Costa Rica latest score and goal updates...
- 12:37 Fred: SIX ways Manchester United could line up with Brazil star in...
- 12:38 Green Scots leading the way in cutting plastic use
- 12:37 F1 practice STOPPED as car catches FIRE after French Grand Prix crash
- 12:37 Women’s team ‘on target’ in memory of inspirational Sheffield figure
- 12:37 Police and banks anti-fraud scheme saves £105,000 from going into...
- 12:36 Fears pubs could run out of beer during World Cup as CO2 supplies...
- 12:36 Police called to major 'disturbance' as huge crowd of people pile...
- 12:36 Two thugs slashed cyclist with MACHETE in horrific attack
- 12:36 Editor of The Scarborough News, Whitby Gazette and Bridlington Free...
- 12:36 Pictures of Prince Andrew being ritually humiliated in the Royal Navy
- 12:34 Proud pug parents show off their pups in adorable maternity photoshoot
- 12:33 Manchester United target second midfielder after completing £52m...
- 12:33 YP Letters: Politicians are naive over legalising cannabis
- 12:33 Why does Diego Maradona wear two watches?
- 12:33 Police and banks anti-fraud scheme saves £105,000 from going into...
- 12:33 Wigan is expected to be hotter than MARBELLA next week as...
- 12:33 Jarrow shop owner pays the price of selling rotten fruit
- 12:33 MP celebrates women’s suffrage at Louth and Horncastle events
- 12:32 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho plots Barcelona swap deal involving Paul...
- 12:32 MP saddened by 'missed opportunity' to connect local communities
- 12:32 'Unbelievable': Officers in shock at lorry driver allegedly caught...
- 12:32 Editor of The Scarborough News, Whitby Gazette and Bridlington Free...
- 12:32 Women’s team ‘on target’ in memory of inspirational Sheffield figure
- 12:31 Asda cuts fuel prices for the second time in two weeks
- 12:31 IN PICTURES: A round-up of this week’s best readers’ pictures
- 12:31 Boy ‘scarred for life’ after camping kettle explodes at school