One in seven under-30s plan to use ‘smart drugs’ to boost concentration
0 Have your say One in seven people under 30 plan to use ‘smart drugs’ over the next year, according to new research.
The drugs - such as Ritalin - are popular with students as they are believed to help them stay awake and boost their concentration when revising.
Six per cent of 18 to 30-year-olds had used smart drugs in the last 12 months
But more than double that number (14 per cent) are planning to buy smart drugs from dealers or online within the next year,according to a survey of 1,009 young adults.
Modafinil is the most popular ‘smart drug’ and is a prescription-only drug used to... read more
- 00:38 Comedy for breakfast, thrillers at dinner and documentaries for a...
- 00:38 The end of trips to the optician? Warby Parker reveals app that can...
- 00:38 The X-37b's big brother gets the go ahead: Boeing to build XS-1...
- 00:37 U.S. warship sails within 12 miles of China-claimed reef
- 00:34 Jose Mourinho shuts down question on Antoine Griezmann after...
- 00:34 Unique Cumbrian trees take centre stage in forest exhibition
- 00:33 Conor McGregor 'may never fight again' - UFC president Dana White
- 00:31 Rufus Hound hit with backlash over his Manchester terror...
- 00:31 M&S rides storm after clothing sales setback
- 00:31 City news: Ineos, RBS, Britain's car industry, Screwfix
- 00:29 Fly to the US for less than £100 as low-cost airline opens new...
- 00:28 Donations flood in for homeless heroes
- 00:25 The sex slaves of al-Shabab
- 00:23 Manchester attack: Everything we know about suicide bomber Salman...
- 00:22 Found at scene in Manchester: Detonator, Shrapnel and battery
- 00:22 Watch Europa League final highlights after Manchester United beat Ajax
- 00:22 Tiger Woods determined to play golf again but admits he faces at...
- 00:21 Here is everything we know so far about the Manchester tragedy
- 00:20 Manchester terror attack: Nuneaton property raided and man arrested
- 00:19 Churches and police join forces to help most vulnerable in Cumbria
- 00:18 Call for Leeds rail passengers to help protect vulnerable children
- 00:18 Drinking coffee may have protective effect against liver cancer,...
- 00:18 Patrick Mercer: Terrorism – we must protect those who protect us
- 00:18 YP Comment: Standing up to the forces of evil. Soldiers in a show...
- 00:17 Jose Mourinho: This striker could be at Manchester United next season
- 00:17 Manchester United told to go on epic spending spree: They need four...
- 00:16 The staggering number of abusive tweets sent to MPs
- 00:10 Last night's TV reviewed: Fair cops a force for good
- 00:10 Arsenal boss Arsene Wenger set to name shock inclusion for Chelsea...
- 00:09 'I turned my dad's erotic novel into a hit podcast'