'One couple just grabbed their baby and left' Minister reveals horror of guests caught up in Cameron House Hotel fire



Guests revealed their horror to an a Alexandria minister drafted in to comfort them in the hours after the blaze.
Rev Ian Miller was called to the nearby Boat House restaurant to speak to evacuated guests — in stark contrast to his usual visits to marry couples on the happiest days of their lives.
He told the Lennox Herald of the surreal moment he walked into the restaurant, which is just a short stroll from the hotel, to see 200 residents in pyjamas and dressing gowns — the clothing they had worn to flee the fire.
One woman told him how she was thankful to survive the blaze, while another... read more

 
19 December 2017 in Regional, Views: 115
Source: Daily Record
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31