Oil climbs on Iran comments, stocks tick down
An index of stocks across the world dipped on Monday weighed by a decline on Wall Street while oil prices rose to a three-month high after Iran's leader called on non-OPEC oil producers to support the market.
The U.S. dollar rose against a basket of its peers after strong manufacturing data, sterling brushed against a three-decade low versus the greenback and the Colombian peso fell after voters rejected a peace deal to end a more-than-50-year-old war.
Investors were on the lookout for news from Deutsche Bank, which is working to reach a settlement with U.S. authorities who have demanded a... read more
- 04:02 Leaders still have the Solutions
- 03:56 Arsenal told they must splash out more than £150m to secure these...
- 03:50 Boris Johnson accuses Saudi Arabia of 'playing proxy wars'
- 03:43 Airbnb backs off fight with governments, offers policy suggestions
- 03:43 Fightin' Talk: AJ Styles is the new TLC Smackdown champ
- 03:27 Sleaford and North Hykeham voters to choose new MP
- 03:15 North Lincolnshire fundraiser to celebrate the life of much-loved wife
- 03:15 Pupils lead ‘Santa Dash’ in memory of courageous teacher
- 03:12 EU takes action against UK, Germany over VW emissions scandal -...
- 03:10 Nikkei rises as Wall Street keeps climbing, but stronger yen keeps...
- 02:53 How difficult is it to avoid animal products in everyday life?
- 02:53 Car key jammers: What you need to know
- 02:53 Knife crime: Why are more youths carrying knives?
- 02:42 Did Ian Fleming steal the idea for James Bond?
- 02:37 Bin Laden crash pilot 'suffering from mental overload'
- 02:32 Most students' predicted A-levels 'wrong'
- 02:32 Football abuse: FA reacted 'dismissively' to protection calls
- 02:29 Red hot! Lucy Mecklenburgh flaunts her toned figure in a floral...
- 02:29 'I could have killed you!': Frankie Bridge told off husband Wayne...
- 02:29 ‘F**k!’: Keira Knightley reveals what her 19-month-old daughter...
- 02:29 Let the fun and games begin! Casey Batchelor turns heads on red...
- 02:29 What a festive liberty! Catherine Tate reprises her role as foul...
- 02:29 Smitten Mytton! Lottie Moss and Alex coordinate in grey ensembles...
- 02:29 Megan McKenna smoulders in a satin navy dress as she cosies up to...
- 02:22 Japan third-quarter GDP revised down as capex, inventories shrink
- 02:19 Trump says union head who accused him of lying has 'done a terrible...
- 01:56 Rag N Bone Man wins Brits Critics’ Choice Award 2017
- 01:56 Paul Hollywood: The Great British Bake Off will 'stay the same'
- 01:54 'Donald Trump WILL be President' US judge pulls the plug on recount...
- 01:54 Canada's pro-pipeline First Nations