OAP rings West Midlands Ambulance Service 999 to refill HOT WATER BOTTLE
An OAP left paramedics tearing their hair out - after demanding they fill up their hot water bottle.
The elderly ‘patient’ even yelled at the West Midlands Ambulance Service crew when they refused the housekeeping request.
Paramedic Peter Bowles said he “despaired” of such calls.
He tweeted: “Responded on blue lights to an elderly caller claiming they were on the floor after a fall.
“Arrived to find them in their chair watching TV denying any fall.
“Asked me to fill their hot water bottle; I declined - they shouted at me then got up & did it themselves!
The 999 call was... read more
- 11:35 Police warning after bogus traders target vulnerable people in...
- 11:35 Hearing will discuss future of disgraced Blackpool Victoria...
- 11:35 Proceeds from Blackpool FC’s next to be given as a thank you
- 11:35 Terrifying Ilkeston rape reconstructed by actors as cops hunt attacker
- 11:34 Protestors stage slow walk at Kirby Misperton
- 11:34 Vigilante ‘Essex Angels’ patrol streets saying police don’t do enough
- 11:34 Man with heart condition killed himself because he could no longer...
- 11:34 How did kissing become a romantic thing?
- 11:33 Tinky Winky dies: Purple Teletubbie actor Simon Shelton Barnes dead...
- 11:32 How WikiLeaks’ Julian Assange lost his moral authority
- 11:31 Late goal cues wild celebrations in Copa Libertadores clash as...
- 11:30 Transfers: Sunderland hoping to secure loan deal for Wolves man
- 11:30 Keith Wyness explains who does what in the Aston Villa coaching team
- 11:29 'The place was like a bloodbath': Parents' horror at death of...
- 11:29 New appeal for help to find axe-wielding robbers
- 11:29 Niche business bank Cambridge & Counties helping care home company...
- 11:28 Teenage boys attacked in case of mistaken identity in Doncaster
- 11:28 Road collapses in Doncaster
- 11:28 Calling all running fanatics: Nike’s just launched their ‘biggest...
- 11:28 Proceeds from Blackpool FC’s next to be given as a thank you
- 11:28 Race for Two Castles Run ballot ready for the off
- 11:28 Dog who prefers company of cats looks for 'purr-fect' new home
- 11:27 Cathedral 2018 fundraising
- 11:27 What is a cyber attack and how to improve cyber security?
- 11:27 Scottish Government urged to act on ‘preventable’ child deaths
- 11:25 Mum drugged daughter and shaved her head to fake terminal cancer
- 11:25 Kate Middleton keeps us guessing by covering baby bump in royal...
- 11:24 Gateshead funeral date for 96-year-old RAF veteran survived only by...
- 11:25 Protestors stage slow walk at Kirby Misperton
- 11:24 Tinky Winky dies: Purple Teletubbie actor Simon Shelton Barnes dead...