Now you don't need to bother putting on makeup when you work from home: App puts Snapchat-style 'virtual cosmetics' on participants during videoconferences
Most women who work from home spend the day makeup free, but an unexpected video conference can often force them to scramble for their handbag to look presentable.
Now, a Japanese cosmetics firm has designed an app that could save them - by applying Snapchat filter style virtual make-up to your face that can be seen by others on the screen.
Called TeleBeauty, users align their face in the center of the screen, and can then select one of the four styles of makeup available, and the amount to be applied.
Scroll down for videos
HOW DOES THE APP WORK? Users align their face in the center of... read more
- 10:06 Ryanair strike flight UPDATE: Passengers tweet fury as airline...
- 10:05 Sheffield primary school help to raise 1,000 items after Christmas...
- 10:05 Blackpool’s new Icon is rising from the ground as work on £16.25m...
- 10:05 This gift card trick from MoneySavingExpert Martin Lewis will get...
- 10:05 Tamworth bin backlog ‘could last until next week’
- 10:04 Residents of village near Rugby to get a say on future development
- 10:04 FYI, we’ve been drinking red wine at the wrong temperature
- 10:04 16 reasons not to be cynical about Christmas
- 10:04 Actually, my mental health does define who I am
- 10:03 Trees could soon replace streetlights after scientists create...
- 10:03 Where is Grenfell Tower and when was the disaster?
- 10:01 The most shared thing posted to Facebook in 2017 has been revealed
- 10:01 Threave Rovers aim to go top of the South of Scotland League with...
- 10:00 BBC Breakfast: Naga Munchetty SHUNS Charlie Stayt over shock Star...
- 10:00 Murder charge after death of Cumbrian man
- 09:59 Berwick Children’s Centre is praised by Ofsted
- 09:58 The devil is REAL: Pope says Satan MORE INTELLIGENT than mortals in...
- 09:58 NOT AGAIN! Santa's Sleigh attacked for a second time in Bridlington
- 09:58 Chelsea tipped to use Michy Batshuayi as bait to land Monaco ace...
- 09:58 Joanna’s Apprentice dream crsuhed after “savage” interview round
- 09:57 Bryn Terfel is the latest star to quit Tosca
- 09:56 Teen Tyler remembered for his ‘infectious giggle’
- 09:56 Football club’s stand against male suicide
- 09:56 Sweets expert reveals country's favourite Christmas confections
- 09:54 Win tickets to see Sunderland AFC take on Fulham FC
- 09:54 Sunderland children's services spend £7.7million on agency staff as...
- 09:53 ASOS launches new Star Wars collection
- 09:53 The Christmas tractor run returns in aid of Katharine House
- 09:53 Top UN award for Pock Man
- 09:52 Black Friday lifts UK retail sales in November