Now you don't need to bother putting on makeup when you work from home: App puts Snapchat-style 'virtual cosmetics' on participants during videoconferences
Most women who work from home spend the day makeup free, but an unexpected video conference can often force them to scramble for their handbag to look presentable.
Now, a Japanese cosmetics firm has designed an app that could save them - by applying Snapchat filter style virtual make-up to your face that can be seen by others on the screen.
Called TeleBeauty, users align their face in the center of the screen, and can then select one of the four styles of makeup available, and the amount to be applied.
Scroll down for videos
HOW DOES THE APP WORK? Users align their face in the center of... read more
- 17:38 Hazel Blears pledges support for Cumbria at BECBC AGM
- 17:38 Harrogate family's 'Herculean' effort for five-year-old born with...
- 17:38 Blooming marvellous plant fair set for Holker Hall
- 17:38 Yet more roadworks planned for the centre of Carlisle
- 17:37 Harrogate family's 'Herculean' effort for five-year-old born with...
- 17:37 Liverpool to be without four first-team players when they travel to...
- 17:34 Labour leader in blast over council policy
- 17:34 Town man on accused of drugs charge
- 17:33 Gunman shot at ex-girlfriend’s car during school run - Leeds Crown...
- 17:33 Stratford Literary Festival inspires with author school visits
- 17:30 Alfie Evan’s parents lose latest round of legal battle to keep...
- 17:29 £66.5 million police drug bust: eighth man jailed
- 17:29 Hazel Blears pledges support for Cumbria at BECBC AGM
- 17:28 Grantham Hospital: Consultants voice concerns to bosses over future...
- 17:28 Theresa May's advisor Nick Timothy deletes his Twitter account...
- 17:26 Post office experience at Nene Valley
- 17:24 Dom and Denise filming by Chester's Eastgate Clock for BBC 1 series
- 17:23 What are the likely line-ups? Who are the key men? Preston v...
- 17:23 Morecambe announce season ticket price freeze
- 17:20 Carlos Carvalhal describes Pep Guardiola as a 'god of football' but...
- 17:20 Ruby Walsh fails in bid to be fit for the Punchestown Festival...
- 17:19 Fundraiser at Stanhope Hall for parent and toddler group
- 17:18 How wearing sunglasses behind the wheel could see you fined £2,500
- 17:17 Tory candidate banned for links with EDL and white supremacists
- 17:17 Conservative former councillor urges people to vote Labour
- 17:17 Joe Corré on his £5m punk ashes – and Malcolm McLaren's death mask
- 17:16 Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn insists they want Deontay...
- 17:16 Hammond: Brexit transition deal has averted City job losses
- 17:14 Britons head to seaside as heatwave expected to last into weekend
- 17:14 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision