Novak Djokovic says something was ‘very weird’ during Indian Wells exit to world number 109
Novak Djokovic lost to world number 109 Taro Daniels in his first match since the Australian Open on Sunday night.
The former world number one was beaten 7-6 (7-3), 4-6, 6-1 in the second round at Indian Wells.
It was his first appearance since a persistent elbow injury ended his hopes of winning the Australian Open in January.
More: Tennis Johanna Konta reacts to shock loss to 18-year-old at Indian Wells
Maria Sharapova reacts after shock defeat at Indian Wells
Who must Azarenka & Serena beat to mark glorious returns at Indian Wells?
Despite that, he was expected to beat his Japanese... read more
- 01:33 Teens on 9-1 GCSEs: 'Everyone's worried about grade boundaries'
- 01:33 Meet Game of Thrones' woman of weapons
- 01:25 The Aquarius: Migrant taxi service or charitable rescuers?
- 01:23 Tom Richmond: Tories could pay dearly for their attitude to the North
- 01:22 Codebreaking Bombe moves to computer museum
- 01:21 Charity issues plea to parents as holidays end
- 01:21 Renting a way of life in hard-up Britain
- 01:14 The Yorkshire Post says: Brexit crash landing fears. Airbus chief...
- 01:14 David Behrens: NHS needs to push the envelope on methods of...
- 01:14 Sir William Worsley: Trees must be at the heart of our...
- 01:09 Charing Cross evacuated as man on tracks claims to have a bomb
- 01:04 The Yorkshire Post says: Cricket’s new test. How to win over Asian...
- 01:04 The Yorkshire Post says: Grayling no show. Macavity Minister to...
- 01:04 Brexit: Campaigners to demand new vote in London march
- 00:47 Grin and bear it: researcher has no hard feelings for grizzly that...
- 00:47 Supreme court bans police access to phone records without a warrant
- 00:43 Royal Ascot tips: Best bets for Day Five of 2018 festival
- 00:43 Nabil Fekir to plead with Lyon president for Liverpool move despite...
- 00:43 Game of Thrones: Kit Harington and Rose Leslie's wedding is coming
- 00:43 Blue Planet fans 'disturbing coastal wildlife'
- 00:42 Melania Trump visits children’s shelter wearing ‘I don’t care’ jacket
- 00:42 Gangs’ families should lose council homes – Home Office minister
- 00:35 Lincs CCC set to begin championship defence
- 00:30 Win a VIP Lowther Show Experience 2018!
- 00:27 Talking Horses: Growl could give Richard Fahey a Wokingham repeat
- 00:23 AFL results: Round 13 scores, ladder and latest news
- 00:17 Tout rout: stars come out to close down ticket resellers
- 00:17 Netflix chief of communications leaving after reports of using N-word
- 00:13 Two-thirds of drivers 'unaware of mobile penalties'
- 00:06 Killer sudoku 611