Novak Djokovic ends losing streak in emphatic fashion after Marian Vajda return as he crushes Dusan Lajovic
It’s been a miserable year for Novak Djokovic but there were real signs of life in his opening Monte-Carlo Masters win over Dusan Lajovic.
The Serb saw the beginning of the 2018 season disrupted by his long-term elbow injury, which reared its ugly head during his fourth-round exit to Hyeon Chung, before undergoing a ‘small medical intervention and subsequently losing back-to-back opening matches at Indian Wells and Miami to Japanese qualifier Taro Daniel and France’s Benoit Paire.
But there were few signs of the mental baggage that usually comes with a three-match losing streak as he swept... read more
- 00:30 Steven Pienaar sees Football Welcomes as great way to bring people...
- 00:29 Europe migrants: Austria to seize migrants' phones in asylum clampdown
- 00:27 The Amazon’s solar-powered river bus
- 00:25 Five ways China's past has shaped its present
- 00:24 Fenerbahce vs Besiktas Turkish Cup semi-final second leg abandoned...
- 00:23 EU divorce bill could be higher than £39 billion
- 00:23 Scientists discover how to bend DIAMOND in 'surprising'...
- 00:23 350-year-old mystery of the world's best preserved dodo specimen is...
- 00:23 Facebook job postings reveal the firm is looking for chip designers...
- 00:22 Mark Hughes insists Southampton need to start taking risks to avoid...
- 00:18 Cancer: Is it a good move to ditch Dr Google?
- 00:18 Mel Giedroyc: From The Generation Game to Shakespeare's Beatrice
- 00:18 London Marathon: Hero helper and runner will start together
- 00:15 Emmerdale spoilers: Is Belle Dingle ill again as Lachlan’s fears grow?
- 00:15 Paul Hollywood’s 22-year-old lover defends 30-year age gap
- 00:12 Ian Maxwell in pole position to become new £300k-a-year SFA chief...
- 00:12 Too stoned? Here’s what you can do to make yourself feel better
- 00:11 Brexit divorce bill will surpass £39bn, warns Whitehall watchdog
- 00:10 Lake District award challenges people to explore wild spaces
- 00:07 Brexit divorce cost uncertain, say auditors
- 00:02 Neil Lennon has his sights set on Kenny Miller move this summer
- 23:59 Arsenal to subsidise tickets for Europa League semi-final after...
- 23:58 Banking royal commission: all you need to know – so far
- 23:53 Eden Hazard to be offered Real Madrid transfer move if Zinedine...
- 23:52 Neymar reveals new tattoo of his mum as he continues to recover...
- 23:49 Mystery 'explosion' heard across large parts of Doncaster
- 23:49 Declan Donnelly ‘most likely to have his nude pictures leaked’ says...
- 23:49 David Walliams admits he ‘always worried’ about Dale Winton as ‘his...
- 23:44 Australian warships 'challenged' by Chinese navy in South China Sea
- 23:43 Liverpool sensation Mohamed Salah explains why he flopped at Chelsea