Notts police back campaign to stop hate crimes
0 Have your say Nottinghamshire Police has shown its support to try and stamp out hate crimes towards travelling communities.
#OperationReportHate is a national campaign to raise awareness of hate crimes against the Gypsy, Traveller and Roma communities.
Nottinghamshire Police spokesman said: “The force takes all reports of hate crime extremely seriously and would encourage any victims to report it.”
The aim of the campaign will be to highlight the work of organisations working with the communities to improve reporting rates and share good practice and resources.
The end goal is for hate... read more
- 21:49 Simone Zaza is Mr January and Dimitri Payet features in March......
- 21:46 Will bringing Cafe Dansant back be a good thing for our area? -...
- 21:46 Tributes pour in for much-loved mum-of-three who died on New Year's...
- 21:46 Bird flu confirmed at Lincolnshire turkey farm
- 21:46 Eight killed in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt's Western Desert
- 21:46 Labour MPs call on Jeremy Corbyn to give clearer message...
- 21:46 Former U.S. officials urge Trump to talk with Iranian MEK group
- 21:46 New Year nightclub attacker caught in Istanbul - Turkish media reports
- 21:46 Comp: Win a pair of tickets to Chelsea v Hull at Stamford Bridge on...
- 21:45 The Istanbul New Year’s Eve nightclub attacker ‘has been caught’
- 21:43 Istanbul Reina nightclub attacker 'captured'
- 21:42 Jamie Carragher identifies the area Chelsea can be exploited by...
- 21:40 Illegal angler fined for fishing without a licence
- 21:40 Tesco is recalling Butter Chicken product as it contains nuts
- 21:36 BREAKING: Turkish police capture New Year's eve ISIS nightclub gunman
- 21:34 Liverpool legend slams Manchester United for "lack of class" in Old...
- 21:34 Thierry Henry: Why Chelsea's 3-4-3 system is so effective
- 21:33 Ivory Coast police fire teargas to disperse protesting students
- 21:32 Pregnancy weight gain not linked to early death in adulthood
- 21:32 Gentler exercise ‘can be just as effective’ as intense activity
- 21:31 'Wicked' man, 78, jailed for historic sex offences against children...
- 21:31 Blue Monday: 17 reasons why Derby folk should be cheerful in 2017
- 21:26 Boy, 17, admits Birmingham taxi stone attack
- 21:24 Mark Carney: Household debt and consumer spending a key focus amid...
- 21:24 Man in court admits hiring a prostitute in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Chelsea close to agreeing major striker deal - Sky Sports reporter
- 21:22 Businesses throw support behind £1m action plan for Derby's St...
- 21:22 Your pictures of REALLY bad parking in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Blue Monday: Let comedians from Derby Theatre's sell-out shows...
- 21:22 Drink-driver crashed into Land Rover carrying baby in Derbyshire