Nottinghamshire hospital worker faces tribunal for 'offensive' tweets to Health Secretary
A hospital worker tweeted "Dear Santa, please could you inflict some health problem on the Hunt family" in a series of offensive messages to the Health Secretary, a tribunal heard.
Steven Knowles called the Tory minister a "murderer'"in one of many tweets sent while working working at the Kings Mill Hospital in Sutton-in-Ashfield.
The operating department practitioner now faces a hearing to determine whether his actions amount to misconduct, and if his fitness to practise is impaired.
Knowles also retweeted "@jeremy_hunt ARE YOU SO RETARDED YOU ALLOW THIS TO HAPPEN!... read more
- 14:54 Details of Meghan Markle's Royal Wedding speech revealed
- 14:50 Chelsea owner Abramovich experiences UK visa renewal 'delay'
- 14:49 Police appeal after bike stolen
- 14:48 Preview Capital sights in view
- 14:48 Jazz albums with Chris Searle Trio totally in tune with perfection
- 14:48 Man rescued from 'hoarder's' burning Moseley home
- 14:46 Police searching for missing Cumbria teenager
- 14:43 Former Liverpool star would be open to Anfield return - but it's...
- 14:43 Hose Primary School installs new climbing frame thanks to lottery...
- 14:38 Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich missed FA Cup final over UK...
- 14:35 Tyson Fury: Opponent confirmed for heavyweight comeback fight in June
- 14:34 Geordie Shore's Marnie Simpson shows off her pert posterior in...
- 14:34 Coronation Street's Lucy Fallon admits she's 'insecure' about her...
- 14:34 Coronation Street's Faye Brookes showcases her lean figure in biker...
- 14:34 Fearne Cotton shares make-up free selfie after rough night with her...
- 14:34 Lottie Moss flashes her toned stomach in a tiny white crop top and...
- 14:34 WW2 German sea mine washes up near Bognor Regis
- 14:33 Boss of Yorkshire Bank says digital business could overtake high...
- 14:31 ‘Believing me is crucial’: How to talk to somebody who is...
- 14:29 Chelsea star Willian aims huge dig at Antonio Conte in SHOCKING...
- 14:27 Nigel Farage to address far-right rally in Germany
- 14:26 Homeless woman died with almost £1,000,000 in the bank
- 14:25 Pupils impress with Maypole dancing skills
- 14:23 Dodgy fish sellers are causing a right stink
- 14:22 Tyson Fury to face Sefer Seferi in comeback fight
- 14:17 Major contract after production capacity growth
- 14:16 Hedgehogs can call a Warwick school home
- 14:15 Staffordshire police monitor mental health of officers who view...
- 14:14 Lancashire 64, Cheshire 23
- 14:14 34,000 people have signed a petition to change ‘no’ to ‘yesn’t’