Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service out and about to reassure over hay fires
Community safety staff from Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service have been out to reassure residents of Blidworth following a spate of farm fires in recent weeks.
The service's Rural Intervention Vehicle travelled round the village in the wake of a number of agricultural fires in North Nottinghamshire in recent weeks.
Along with staff from Nottinghamshire Police, the team - who were also out and about in Oxton on Monday - will be offering advice to local residents and farmers on how they can help prevent similar incidents from happening in their area.
On October 6, 1,000 tonnes of hay... read more
- 13:34 Nigeria: Ogoni widows sue Shell over military crackdown
- 13:34 New parents naming babies after politicians
- 13:34 Specs help give Brian gift of sight
- 13:33 Alexis Sanchez, Lionel Messi and Javier Hernandez – the 40 stars...
- 13:33 Thrill-seekers stuck in mid-air for '45 minutes' on Smiler ride at...
- 13:33 Liverpool Transfer News: Lemar contact made, Sessegnon snub,...
- 13:32 15 treats you can get for free on your birthday
- 13:32 Battle to save Bowland’s skydancers
- 13:32 VOTE: Notts still supports smoking ban 10 years on
- 13:32 Pub bombings families face fresh wait to see if suspects will be...
- 13:32 Watch: Shock moment bank raiders smash silver 4x4 into bank
- 13:31 Nuneaton paedophile jailed for making more than 6,000 child abuse...
- 13:31 It's sofa so good for new furniture store
- 13:31 Donate your old phones to students
- 13:31 Classroom hero award is music to Sir's ears
- 13:30 Uber says never told self-driving car executive to take Waymo files
- 13:30 Firefighters called in after floor collapse leaves worker trapped...
- 13:29 Gallery: Blacon High School leavers prom 2017
- 13:28 Pregnant teen shoots boyfriend dead in front of daughter in YouTube...
- 13:28 Orange is the New Black cast: Who is Diane Guerrero? Meet the real...
- 13:26 Man charged over death of Dominique Wright following Thurgarton crash
- 13:26 Police appeal after glassing in Nottinghamshire town
- 13:26 Alvaro Morata was behind only Lionel Messi as La Liga's deadliest...
- 13:26 Joshua Buatsi can become the next Anthony Joshua and win a world...
- 13:25 Church marks 275 years
- 13:25 Crews rescue stream crash driver
- 13:25 Replica grenade scare
- 13:25 Listed status for football ground
- 13:25 Journey of discovery for 'Car Share' pair
- 13:25 Inter Milan tell Man Utd: £44m Ivan Perisic transfer must be...