Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service out and about to reassure over hay fires
Community safety staff from Nottinghamshire Fire and Rescue Service have been out to reassure residents of Blidworth following a spate of farm fires in recent weeks.
The service's Rural Intervention Vehicle travelled round the village in the wake of a number of agricultural fires in North Nottinghamshire in recent weeks.
Along with staff from Nottinghamshire Police, the team - who were also out and about in Oxton on Monday - will be offering advice to local residents and farmers on how they can help prevent similar incidents from happening in their area.
On October 6, 1,000 tonnes of hay... read more
- 13:09 Four Seasons Health Care gains breathing space
- 13:09 REVIEW: Aladdin Preston Charter Theatre
- 13:08 Almost 300 missed appointments at Millom surgery
- 13:08 Millom museum to close for month-long refurbishment
- 13:08 Barrow man admits lying to police after hit-and-run
- 13:08 Christmas benefits 2017 to be paid EARLY - these are the dates you...
- 13:07 Sir Cliff Richard warned financial affairs may be revealed during...
- 13:07 Final Fantasy 7 Remake UPDATE - Another blow for FF7 fans hoping...
- 13:06 REVIEW: Aladdin Preston Charter Theatre
- 13:06 Wakefield coroners seek information on family of Castleford man
- 13:06 Wakefield Christmas hamper appeal is a success
- 13:05 Christmas benefits 2017 to be paid EARLY - these are the dates you...
- 13:05 The Week in the Life column with Keith Tordoff
- 13:04 Human League singer BANNED from airport lounge for wearing the...
- 13:04 The Week in the Life column with Keith Tordoff
- 13:04 Hollywood awards choose all-female presenters
- 13:04 Dundee United’s Scott Fraser gets player of the month award
- 13:04 Manchester United player Luke Shaw sends message to fans after...
- 13:03 Alice Ruggles' friends plan perfect tribute to Gateshead murder victim
- 13:03 Up to 1,200 homes planned for next phase of Newcastle's Great Park...
- 13:02 Parents warned after stranger attempted to get schoolgirl into car...
- 13:02 ICE ALERT: Met Office warns of potential for travel disruption
- 13:02 Derbyshire motorists need to be more alert on the roads
- 13:02 Christmas benefits 2017 to be paid EARLY - these are the dates you...
- 13:02 JAILED: 18 weeks for Heanor car thief
- 13:02 Updates as tractor sheds its load and blocks major roundabout
- 13:02 Wakefield coroners seek information on family of Castleford man
- 13:02 Wakefield Christmas hamper appeal is a success
- 13:01 ‘The school and town are losing an exceptional headteacher’:...
- 13:01 Christmas benefits 2017 to be paid EARLY - these are the dates you...