Nottingham siblings could help children build computers around the world
New kit developed in Nottingham that helps children to build their own computers and learn how to code video games will be showcased at the UK's largest innovation show.
The PlayChimp game computer, the invention of brother and sister team Paul and Tina Bilan, has been designed as a miniature 1980s arcade game machine that can be built and developed by children aged seven and above.
PlayChimp Limited, based at the University of Nottingham's Innovation Park site, in Triumph Road, was one of 100 companies nationwide to be selected to showcase its product at Innovate 2016 to more than 2,500... read more
- 19:16 The Anzac Day specialist: Matthew Banks and his three-game AFL career
- 19:16 Fears raised Windrush hotline will be used for data gathering
- 19:15 New mum with terminal cancer gives fundraising update as £100k...
- 19:11 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 19:11 The Ivy Chelsea Garden denies racist accusations made by Raye after...
- 19:09 Tony Bellew issues scathing David Haye assessment ahead of rematch
- 19:08 Two arrested in Leicester after witnesses report men stealing tools...
- 19:06 Driver sustains leg injury in crash which resulted in a car hitting...
- 19:05 Toronto van attack suspect charged with 10 counts of murder
- 19:05 Liverpool vs Roma: Robbie Savage gives his Champions League prediction
- 19:02 Windrush scandal: Albert Thompson gets cancer treatment date
- 19:01 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 18:59 Coventry City v Lincoln LIVE: Bayliss returns as Sky Blues welcome...
- 18:59 Champions off to an impressive start in Wildmoor League
- 18:59 Liverpool vs Roma LIVE STREAM: How to watch Champions League clash...
- 18:58 Maria Sharapova to drop out of top 50 after Caroline Garcia defeat
- 18:58 Germany's Jews urged not to wear kippahs after attacks
- 18:56 Owners not aware of 'epidemic' of trespassing at derelict Sheffield...
- 18:56 ALFIE LATEST: Judge asks for options over poorly tot's treatment
- 18:54 Director of Pateley accountancy firm thanks firefighters following...
- 18:54 Has Kim Kardashian taken it too far? Fans gobsmacked as star verges...
- 18:52 Yorkshire Paedophile hunters make public apology for falsely...
- 18:52 We have to stop the deadly trade in arms
- 18:52 Windrush scandal: Albert Thompson gets cancer treatment date
- 18:51 Canada developing quantum radar to detect stealth aircraft
- 18:48 Iran threatens to withdraw from nuclear weapons treaty
- 18:48 Experiments show we quickly adjust to seeing everything upside-down
- 18:47 Owners not aware of 'epidemic' of trespassing at derelict Sheffield...
- 18:46 Trains back to normal after accident at level crossing
- 18:45 Canelo Alvarez is a 'cheat' who should never fight again after his...