Not wheely what he expected! Geordie Shore's Gaz Beadle gets carted through A&E in a wheelchair after personal appearance in nightclub goes wrong
He's the poster boy for wild night outs.
But Gaz Beadle's party antics got the better of him on Monday night when he ended up in A&E at Leicester Royal Infirmary hospital after an incident during a personal appearance at Loughborough club night Ban Manners.
The Geordie Shore star, 28, Snapchatted his way through the ordeal as his friend pushed him along in a wheelchair.
Scroll down for video
Gaz captioned the image, 'Not how you want your night to end', alongside two ambulance emojis.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next 'I'm absolutely dandy thanks': Will Young breaks his silence...... read more
- 14:07 Mirfield councillors have hit out over proposals to build hundreds...
- 14:06 U.S. STOCK INDEX FUTURES EXTEND LOSSES, DOW JONES FUTURES AND S&P...
- 14:06 Gordon Anglesea GUILTY of sexually abusing boys
- 14:06 EXCLUSIVE 'I feel sorry for them': MIC's Louise Thompson reveals...
- 14:06 EXCLUSIVE: Pete Wicks' sexting partner Jacqui Ryland received DEATH...
- 14:06 This Sheffield bungalow has a guide price of £260,000 to £270,000
- 14:06 Dearne kids reconnect with nature through arts project
- 14:05 We’re backing the Grantham BID
- 14:04 Heather Wheeler: Variety of events in South Derbyshire never fails...
- 14:04 Childer Thornton £2m equine therapy centre to benefit people with...
- 14:04 Mirfield councillors have hit out over proposals to build hundreds...
- 14:03 Flammable fancy dress Hallowe’en warning is issued
- 14:03 Jus-Rol factory to be bought by bakery
- 14:03 Pools FA Cup clash switched
- 14:02 Gordon Anglesea: Former police chief guilty of child sex abuse
- 14:01 Carer who fought ISIS has restrictions lifted by police
- 14:01 Stock futures dip as investors assess earnings
- 14:01 Antonio Conte confirms major Chelsea boost: Key man fit to face...
- 14:01 Kevin de Bruyne questions Pep Guardiola's tactics after Barcelona loss
- 14:00 Rugby stars make up guard of honour for Anthony Foley funeral
- 13:59 Chelsea boss Antonio Conte basically confirms John Terry is ready...
- 13:58 Referee Howard Webb reveals former Coventry City striker Craig...
- 13:58 £52K upgrade to Featherstone gas distribution network
- 13:58 Half of British drivers set to hit the road for half-term
- 13:58 Shortlist announced for North East tourism awards
- 13:58 Muslim woman beaten up and threatened with death by family over...
- 13:57 Now KitKat prices may rise due to a weakening pound – cheers Brexit
- 13:56 Port Vale sign former Newcastle United, Hull City and Wigan player...
- 13:56 Firm slammed 'for wrongly stopping tax credit payments'
- 13:55 Christopher Magee said he would do a 'Philpotts' on woman he tried...