No trains between Bromsgrove and Birmingham for TWO weeks
The railway line between Bromsgrove and Birmingham is to be closed for nearly two weeks in October.
There will be no trains running from Bromsgrove station for 12 days from October 26 and a bus replacement service will operate.
It is part of Network Rail’s upgrading plan which has already built and opened the new Bromsgrove station.
The next phase will be to reconfigure the track, points and crossings, and bring into use new signalling in preparation for electrification which will increase the number of trains serving the station from December 2017.
In order to achieve this the line at... read more
- 15:42 Choir hits right notes at UK final
- 15:42 Couple jailed after starving dogs and locking them under the stairs
- 15:42 Bodies of two boys, 17, found near cliffs in Saltburn
- 15:41 Trainspotting sequel props sold for charity
- 15:41 Sir Lenny Henry STORMS OFF Graham Norton's Big Chat after yelling...
- 15:38 Manchester United’s Daley Blind linked with AS Roma transfer
- 15:38 Jose Mourinho reveals the real reason he was in Croatia amid Ivan...
- 15:38 Four Egyptian soldiers killed by explosion in Sinai
- 15:35 Boxing Junior Championships cancelled due to 'threat to life'
- 15:34 QUIZ Celebrate Elton John’s 70th by proving you know all the words...
- 15:33 Who is Manchester United transfer target Ivan Perisic?
- 15:33 How to buy Man City tickets: A guide on how to attend the team's...
- 15:33 Call for councils to ban sky lanterns and balloons in Lincolnshire...
- 15:32 Woman who voted for Trump upset to find her husband will be deported
- 15:32 When do the clocks go forward in 2017?
- 15:32 Choir hits right notes at UK final
- 15:30 Justice League movie TRAILER: Full explosive promo arrives in full...
- 15:30 Seamus Coleman injury: Everton boss Ronald Koeman speaks out on...
- 15:29 How to look after your mental health when you’re always on...
- 15:29 Brazil teacher changes hairstyle to support bullied girl
- 15:29 Air ambulance called after two car crash near Holmfirth
- 15:26 How Hull could soon blanket ban pavement parking
- 15:26 Hull FC player ratings and stats after win at Wigan Warriors
- 15:25 Arsene Wenger gives contract update and reveals future plans
- 15:25 EU leaders meet in Rome but growing Euroscepticism in Italy...
- 15:24 Police pounce on homes and a barge during drugs raids
- 15:22 CHOKING HAZARD: Products for teething babies recalled due to safety...
- 15:22 Don’t forget- the clocks go forward tomorrow
- 15:21 Life on the Farm column with Frances Graham
- 15:21 'I Am Still Me' - Moving photography exhibition shows people with...