No trains between Bromsgrove and Birmingham for TWO weeks
The railway line between Bromsgrove and Birmingham is to be closed for nearly two weeks in October.
There will be no trains running from Bromsgrove station for 12 days from October 26 and a bus replacement service will operate.
It is part of Network Rail’s upgrading plan which has already built and opened the new Bromsgrove station.
The next phase will be to reconfigure the track, points and crossings, and bring into use new signalling in preparation for electrification which will increase the number of trains serving the station from December 2017.
In order to achieve this the line at... read more
- 06:12 Guest Column: We must ensure the great British pub doesn’t die out
- 06:10 World War One Veterans' Association founder dies aged 91
- 06:10 Windrush citizens trapped in Jamaica criticise British officials
- 06:10 Windrush scandal: 'You don't need that passport, they said'
- 06:08 Unai Emery will NEVER win Arsenal the Premier League claims former...
- 06:04 Champions League final: Liverpool's road to Kiev - who did they...
- 06:04 Champions League final: Salah given Ronaldo and Messi challenge by...
- 06:04 VIDEO: A masterclass in the art of the summer barbecue
- 06:03 NSPCC urges Northamptonshire families to give exam pupils ‘vital’...
- 05:58 Indigenous children's removal on the rise 21 years after Bringing...
- 05:57 DAVID WOODS COLUMN: Who calls shots at Arsenal? Chelsea star should...
- 05:57 World Cup 2018: England ace Fabian Delph clear to leave for birth...
- 05:56 ‘It’s worse than murder’: how rural America became a hospital desert
- 05:56 Close result expected in Ireland's abortion referendum
- 05:54 Westfield sold: Frank Lowy agrees to $33bn takeover deal
- 05:54 Woman awarded $151,000 after slipping on grape at Woolworths loses...
- 05:42 Wider lanes open on M60 ahead of bank holiday
- 05:40 Paris in flames as communards vanquished - archive 1871
- 05:24 Apple awarded $539m in US patent case against Samsung
- 05:23 European stage for Farne Salmon
- 05:20 Northamptonshire village's community spirit helps raise £10,000 in...
- 05:19 Police mugshot deletion scheme criticised for lack of transparency
- 05:12 ‘It’s worse than murder’: how rural America became a hospital desert
- 05:12 Close result expected in Ireland's abortion referendum
- 04:56 GDPR: EU data protection regulation comes into force
- 04:37 Champions League: Liverpool fans' Kiev flights cancelled
- 03:55 Bishop who lit up royal wedding tells Washington crowd: 'Love your...
- 03:13 Bunnings pulls out of Britain after $1bn-plus disaster
- 03:13 North Korea leaves door open for 'desperately necessary' Trump summit
- 03:07 Private meeting to go ahead in Northampton today to discuss crucial...