No-one hurt in two-vehicle accident which left A38 near Egginton at standstill
A two-vehicle accident on the A38 left one lane closed and traffic at a standstill this morning (October 3) – but no one is believed to have been injured.
Derbyshire police said a Vauxhall Corsa and one other vehicle were involved in the accident on the A38 northbound, near the Egginton petrol station, and officers attended the scene.
The road is now clear and traffic running smoothly.
MORE TRAFFIC NEWS: M1 heavy traffic in BOTH directions after lorry breakdown
A police spokeswoman said: "An ambulance was called to the scene but it doesn't look like anyone was injured."
The... read more
- 17:08 Water works exhibition for public
- 17:06 Taking ketamine ‘could help alcoholics quit booze’, experts claim
- 17:06 Ben Gerraghty arrested and charged with robbery and wounding
- 17:06 What to do if your child has got the hacking cough - and what to avoid
- 17:06 Thousands of south Cumbria residents respond to National Grid's...
- 17:05 GLOBAL MARKETS-Stocks recover, dollar steadies as investors eye...
- 17:05 Bulgaria former parliamentary speaker to be appointed as interim PM...
- 17:05 Trump signs orders advancing Keystone, Dakota pipelines
- 17:05 Female Focus: Lily Corry (Prestatyn)
- 17:05 Pokemon Duel released in UK TODAY - here's all you need to know
- 17:05 Saudi Aramco asks banks to pitch for world's largest share sale
- 17:04 West Ham fans you won't believe what Dimitri Payet has just done in...
- 17:04 Liverpool transgender campaigner 'drowned after falling in to marina'
- 17:03 Don Frye expects WWE star Brock Lesnar to return to the UFC despite...
- 17:02 Ex-Wolves striker Michael McIndoe questioned by fraud detectives
- 17:02 Cadbury strikes Premier League partnership deal
- 17:02 Sports Direct welcome jailing of people traffickers
- 17:02 Aston Villa transfer update: James Bree and Conor Hourihane latest
- 17:02 These two internationals are set for Liverpool deals - journalist
- 17:02 Tube Strike: RMT announces walkout on two underground lines
- 17:01 Council tax to rise in Derbyshire to bring in extra £11million
- 17:01 Derbyshire man accused of murder appears at crown court with...
- 17:00 Miners lift FTSE into positive territory as BT slumps
- 16:59 Most optimistic Self Assessment expense claims
- 16:58 The future of the Robin Hood Legacy is secured after support from...
- 16:58 Notts firm Proludic on how it became UK's No.1 outdoor gym supplier
- 16:58 Knives held to victims' throats in Aspley robbery
- 16:57 Coronation Street spoilers: David Platt faces court over the car...
- 16:57 Patrice Evra is a transfer target for Marseille as former...
- 16:57 Coronation Street spoilers: Todd Grimshaw has a job at last as he...