No dividend for Lord Bamford as JCB profit is halved due to tough global conditions
Billionaire JCB boss Lord Bamford will miss out on a divided after profits almost halved at his digger business.
The group was hit by tough global conditions, with the international market for construction equipment down 14.2 per cent in 2015.
Turnover fell 6.8 per cent to £2.3billion, shrinking in all key markets except India.
Profits at the business fell from £192.7million to £102.7million during the period.
The firm said it would not be paying a dividend this year as a result, for the first time since 2010. Last year, £60million was paid out.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Why is... read more
- 13:38 Barclays bank fraud charges over $3bn Qatar loan thrown out by court
- 13:38 Drama as Keresley bus bursts into flames
- 13:38 Police appeal to find missing Padiham schoolboy (8)
- 13:37 Police appeal to find missing Padiham schoolboy (8)
- 13:36 How has the Harrogate rail line fared amid timetable change?
- 13:34 Thousands enjoy Rail Ale Festival at Barrow Hill Roundhouse
- 13:34 Andrea Pirlo testimonial: What time is it? Who is playing? How can...
- 13:33 Darron Gibson court sentencing LIVE: Ex-Sunderland player faces...
- 13:33 Hunt for bank card thieves who steal thousands from drinkers in...
- 13:33 TomboyX is the brand selling nude, gender-neutral, and...
- 13:33 P&O Cruises marks first construction milestone for new ship with...
- 13:32 Vandals damage baby’s grave and others in damage spree at cemetery
- 13:31 How has the Harrogate rail line fared amid timetable change?
- 13:31 QUIZ: How well do you remember Hartlepool United's 2017/18 season?
- 13:31 Uttoxeter Racecourse set to host Great British Family Fun Day
- 13:29 Grab your dog, you can now get mermaid costumes for your pets
- 13:29 Family of unborn baby who died as mum escaped 21st floor of...
- 13:29 'Total shambles': New rail timetable launches with numerous...
- 13:28 Police appeal to find missing Padiham schoolboy (8)
- 13:27 'Total shambles': New rail timetable launches with numerous...
- 13:26 'Total shambles': New rail timetable launches with numerous...
- 13:26 When good TV goes bad: why Homes Under the Hammer lost its bid on...
- 13:26 'You're getting on my biscuits': can you translate these world...
- 13:24 Golden award win for Sunderland’s BGL team
- 13:24 Gary is flying high with help from RTC North
- 13:23 Male menopause 'doesn't exist' says Sheffield medic - but men who...
- 13:23 Vandals damage baby’s grave and others in damage spree at cemetery
- 13:22 Mum wins £1m-plus payout after 'miracle escape' in M6 horror crash
- 13:21 Children's phone data exposed on cloud server
- 13:19 Unai Emery travels to London as Arsenal hold talks with alternative...