Nine bus passengers killed on way to work by Indian missiles
Nine people were killed and 11 injured, Pakistani officials said.
Indian troops attacked the bus “with small and big arms” in the town of Lawat, senior police official Jamil Mir told Reuters.
Pakistan's military media wing, ISPR, said in a statement that seven people were killed and seven wounded.
Lawat is 60 miles northeast of Muzaffarabad, the capital of Pakistani-held Kashmir, in the upper belt of Neelum Valley that straddles the de facto border splitting Kashmir between India and Pakistan.
Indian officials did not comment on the deaths but a military spokesman said the Pakistani... read more
- 12:19 Labour will reverse cuts to emergency services, says Jeremy Corbyn
- 12:19 Enjoy the nice weather - there's a yellow warning for rain for...
- 12:18 General election emoji App launched
- 12:18 Election round-up: National campaigning returns
- 12:17 Enjoy the nice weather - there's a yellow warning for rain for...
- 12:17 Heavy showers set to give way to sun for the bank holiday weekend...
- 12:17 Leamington bar owner: ‘I’ve changed my name to Batman in council...
- 12:17 Chin chin! It's bottoms up as The Crossing in Burton hosts second...
- 12:16 Ford wins Town Bowl for a second time
- 12:16 Increased police presence at Showground event
- 12:16 Premier League key dates 2017/18: When does the season start? When...
- 12:15 Greater Manchester Police warn of fraudulent online fundraising pages
- 12:15 Cold callers top poll of what drives people mad
- 12:14 Star man reveals all on Chelsea snub: I'm glad I rejected Antonio...
- 12:14 Arsenal v Chelsea LIVE: FA Cup final build-up and team news ahead...
- 12:14 Claude Makelele makes amazing N'Golo Kante gesture: This should be...
- 12:14 Saints seeking vital victory against Stade
- 12:13 BREAKING NEWS: Two men held on suspicion of murder after fatal...
- 12:13 Happy Birthday Belsay as hall celebrates its 200th anniversary
- 12:13 Manchester terror attacks: How long can police keep Nuneaton man in...
- 12:12 Police evacuate Royal Mail sorting office in Brighton
- 12:12 What's on during May half-term in and around Chester
- 12:12 Five things to do this half term without spending a penny
- 12:12 VIDEO: Hundreds turn out to Buxton candle vigil for Manchester victims
- 12:12 Germany vaccination: Fines plan as measles cases rise
- 12:11 Update on condition of mum seriously injured in Belper crash
- 12:11 Two West Yorkshire teenagers reported missing on Monday are found...
- 12:11 China's Dahua Tech plans up to $1 billion Hong Kong share sale:...
- 12:10 Third move as firm detects further growth
- 12:10 Cold callers top poll of what drives people mad