Night Tube: Jubilee Line service to begin
The Jubilee Line Night Tube service is to begin later.
Passengers will be able to travel between Stratford and Stanmore throughout the night, with one train every 10 minutes.
An all-night service began on the Central and Victoria lines earlier this year.
The Northern and Piccadilly lines will join the Night Tube service once drivers have completed training.
About 200 part-time drivers are taking part in a 14-week training programme.
London Mayor Sadiq Khan said: "The launch on the Jubilee Line will support thousands more workers like nurses, cleaners and people who work in our bars and... read more
- 08:02 How do street performers float? The levitating trick explained
- 08:02 Rare opportunity to buy Windermere lakeside plot and boat house
- 08:01 Middlesbrough slap £25m fee on Ben Gibson: Boro don’t want to sell,...
- 08:01 Sing a song for us Andrew Bridgen! North West Leicestershire MP...
- 08:01 Don't be tempted to swim in dangerous water - no matter how hot it...
- 08:01 Thousands of pets in the East Midlands at risk of deadly diseases
- 08:01 Homeless man stole deoderant to sell for food in Worksop
- 08:01 Morrisons introduces puppets into all stores to teach kids the...
- 08:01 15 things all surfers know to be true
- 08:01 International Sunglasses Day: What your sunglasses type says about you
- 08:00 Nikkei rises for 3rd day as weak yen supports; steel shares soar
- 08:00 Stada buyout falls short of shareholder acceptance target
- 07:58 Alexandre Lacazette transfer looks ideal for Arsenal, says...
- 07:58 PSG contact Fabinho as Manchester United talks drag on
- 07:58 Man who pushed boy off bike in Leamington park sought by police
- 07:57 Prince Charles trip on Royal Train cost taxpayers £46,000
- 07:57 Two bullies filmed attacking schoolgirl, 12, tracked down
- 07:57 Real Madrid Transfer News: Gareth Bale to snub interest from PSG...
- 07:57 Lionel Messi isn’t happy about Gerard Deulofeu Barcelona arrival -...
- 07:56 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 07:56 Derbyshire GP who blogged about her bipolar disorder committed suicide
- 07:55 Lions v Hurricanes LIVE updates: Can Joseph, North and co earn a...
- 07:55 Paper round-up: Liverpool’s £25m Oxlade-Chamberlain bid, Manchester...
- 07:54 Bradley Lowery's mum inundated with disrespectful messages asking...
- 07:54 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on June 27
- 07:54 Did you see armed police in South Shields on Monday night? Here's...
- 07:53 Vehicles seized during car-cruising crackdown at M1 junction
- 07:53 Arrest made after two assaults involving same people
- 07:53 Help shape new council ward boundaries in Nottingham
- 07:53 Watch Donald Trump's most awkward handshake evolve into hug that...