Nigel Pearson speaks out about his Derby County exit
Nigel Pearson says he is disappointed by the "abrupt and premature end" of his reign as Derby County manager.
Pearson added that his suspension by the club had been "difficult for both myself and family".
The 53-year-old was suspended by the Rams on Tuesday, September 27, pending an internal investigation.
READ MORE: Nigel Pearson leaves Derby County This is understood to have followed a heated disagreement with club owner Mel Morris.
On Saturday, it was announced that Derby had parted company with the former Leicester boss after his contract was terminated by mutual... read more
- 17:14 Odds stacked against hosts
- 17:14 Meet the man who played a critical part in Anthony Joshua's rise to...
- 17:14 Those killed in the workplace or due to work remembered at Workers'...
- 17:13 Dad, 33, with weeks to live launches desperate plea for help
- 17:13 Man Utd Transfers Uncovered: Mourinho wants these two stars to...
- 17:12 Strongest week since December for European shares as investors pile in
- 17:12 Stephanie Davis has ’emotional’ reunion with Jeremy McConnell’s dog...
- 17:12 Hull FC vs Warrington Wolves LIVE updates after reserves face UK...
- 17:12 'Muggers paradise' warning as rail strike row rumbles on
- 17:12 CCTV images released following theft of elderly lady's purse in Ripon
- 17:11 Gunman shot schoolboy in the head because he was irritated at moped...
- 17:11 Councillor announced as MP candidate
- 17:11 Arsenal defenders Laurent Koscielny, Gabriel and Rob Holding...
- 17:11 UPDATE: Details of man sought by police after 16-year-old girl is...
- 17:10 Notts firm fined thousands for illegally burying 10,000 dead chickens
- 17:10 German airlines drop safety rule prompted by Germanwings crash
- 17:10 Man in 'Saw' mask robs same petrol station three times
- 17:10 Why walking is better for you than cycling
- 17:10 TAMWORTH FC: Lambs are a club on the up, says Morrell after signing...
- 17:10 The holiday mistake costing us HUNDREDS - and how to avoid making it
- 17:10 What Birmingham City's Paul Robinson told Harry Redknapp about the...
- 17:10 Huge jams on A38 after lorry crash blocks carriageway
- 17:09 Tottenham to leave White Hart Lane at the end of season with all...
- 17:08 EU regulators drop antitrust probe into Faurecia, others
- 17:08 On the brink: David Moyes hints at Sunderland exit as doomed Black...
- 17:08 Pimco shutters RAE Worldwide Fundamental Advantage PLUS Fund
- 17:08 Scots in hunt for British GT glory at Rockingham
- 17:08 Restaurant fined after neighbours complained about curry smell
- 17:08 Peter Kay's Car Share steering into heartbreaking ending as tragedy...
- 17:07 Lorry overturns in crash on A1