Nico Rosberg: 2016 F1 champion opens up on potential return to motorsport
The 2016 Formula One champion says he won’t be getting behind the wheel again though.
Rosberg made the shock decision to leave F1 last year after winning his first and only World Drivers’ Championship.
And he’s currently weighing up his options about what to pursue away from the world of motorsport, which took up 21 years of his life.
Rosberg admits he won’t be away from that industry for too long - even if he won’t ever take his place on the grid again.
"I love motorsports, so I would love to be involved in some way in the future," Rosberg told Wired.
"The important thing is... read more
- 12:17 Afghanistan: Soldiers killed in wave of attacks
- 12:16 Worried Hayley still searching for missing dog
- 12:16 Real Madrid ready to beat Manchester United to top midfielder...
- 12:16 'Please DO block our spaces' - read the heartwarming note left on...
- 12:16 Man injured in crash on Stratford Road in Sparkhill
- 12:16 Manchester United attacker being targeted by Tottenham Hotspur -...
- 12:16 Police warning after bogus HMRC calls scam in Bridlington
- 12:15 ALERTS ISSUED: Impending 'beast' from Russia bears hours of snow...
- 12:14 Ex-rugby star Shane Williams charged with Cardiff affray
- 12:14 Warwickshire County Council to invest £300,000 to tackle homelessness
- 12:14 Anthony Yarde, Daniel Dubois, Zelfa Barrett undercard, TV channel,...
- 12:13 Trump at CPAC: the invasion of the body snatchers is complete
- 12:13 Fresh row over mysterious sickness affecting US diplomats in Cuba
- 12:13 Republicans eye compromise on guns – but most resist assault...
- 12:13 Julian Assange negotiations: Ecuador blames UK as talks break down
- 12:13 Failure of a franchise
- 12:13 Crafts and more for village church funds
- 12:13 Student’s football club walk in memory of grandad
- 12:12 Richard E Grant hospitalised with head wound after being hit with...
- 12:12 ALERTS ISSUED: Impending 'beast' from Russia bears hours of snow...
- 12:12 Government faces taking back route
- 12:12 Indian restaurant in Alnwick set to reopen
- 12:12 Check your numbers! UK EuroMillions ticket wins nearly £78m
- 12:11 Italian election: Chaos on the streets of Italy as riot police...
- 12:11 John Oliver: ‘I’m used to audiences not liking me’
- 12:11 "Halifax is one of England’s best kept secrets"
- 12:11 Brighouse still ‘singled out’ in Calderdale's master housing plan
- 12:10 Royal Wedding: 12 things we can expect to see at Prince Harry and...
- 12:09 Emptihad! Man City trolled for failing to fill eight-seat Soccer...
- 12:09 From the Pennines to the Peaks on foot