Nico Hulkenberg to leave Force India and link up with French giants Renault at the end of the season
Nico Hulkenberg will leave Force India at the end of the current Formula One season, the team has announced.
The 29-year-old German is expected to join rivals Renault from the 2017 season onwards as his second stint with Force India comes to an end after three years.
Hulkenberg entered F1 with Williams in 2010 before moving to Force India for two years, the first of which was spent as a test driver.
He then went on to drive for Sauber in 2013 but was back with the Silverstone-based marque a year later.
But now the 2015 Le Mans 24 Hour winner is due to move on again, with Renault believed to... read more
- 12:41 Bangladesh v England Day Three Debrief: Ben Stokes masterclass puts...
- 12:41 Young DJ has sights set on being next James Corden
- 12:39 Jose Mourinho's time at Chelsea will never be forgotten... but he...
- 12:38 Are Scunthorpe's pharmacies under threat?
- 12:32 Police make arrest after 37-year-old man found in city street with...
- 12:31 Laws to protect The Stray to be substantially changed to hold more...
- 12:31 Photographer spends days on bridges to capture street vendors...
- 12:31 Apple’s long overdue new Macs ‘to launch on October 27
- 12:29 Arsene Wenger mocked in post sent from official Arsenal account
- 12:28 Church set to reopen after £200,000 facelift - just in time for...
- 12:28 Prescription budget should be met despite pressure points
- 12:28 Wife hails blaze tragedy husband 'a hero'
- 12:28 Clark unveils £4m plan to boost number of electric trucks in UK
- 12:28 Cumberbatch hails 'true superheroes' at charity awards
- 12:28 Chemical attacks show 'cruel barbarity' of Assad's rule in Syria,...
- 12:27 £15m boost for cancer charities
- 12:26 Apple’s long overdue new Macs ‘to launch on October 27
- 12:25 Arsenal loanee Jack Wilshere has Premier League’s best passing...
- 12:23 King’s Mill bosses step aside after merger delays
- 12:22 Belgian shopping mall evacuated as three gunmen rob jewellery store
- 12:22 Protecting those who protect us...
- 12:21 Wife hails blaze tragedy husband 'a hero'
- 12:21 Chemical attacks show 'cruel barbarity' of Assad's rule in Syria,...
- 12:21 Break-ins in the Vale of Belvoir
- 12:20 Ben Mee: This is what will spur Burnley on to Premier League...
- 12:20 Chest infection meant Honley man couldn't do breathalyser test
- 12:20 Lincoln City v Eastleigh LIVE - follow the action from Sincil Bank
- 12:18 Jealous Barnoldswick man attacked partner after night out
- 12:18 Emmerdale fans puzzled as 'crash victims' make quick recovery
- 12:18 Clark unveils £4m plan to boost number of electric trucks in UK