NHS paying £33-an-hour for volunteers willing to have their genitals examined and warns only the 'body-confident' need apply
Men willing to be 'intimately examined' by trainee nurses and doctors can earn an eye-watering £33 an hour - but should prepare to be poked and prodded.
Volunteers are being sought by an NHS hospital trust as part of training in how to carry out examinations of the foreskin, penis, testicles and rectum.
Bosses at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, Wiltshire, said they expected only 'body confident' men to apply for the 'intimate examination role play'.
The advert said: 'We need male volunteers to take part in an innovative teaching programme.
'Intimate physical examination skills are... read more
- 10:16 Labour councillor 'leaked' confidential document on chief...
- 10:16 Work starts on restoring workers' washroom at Middleport Pottery...
- 10:16 Full list of primary school admissions for Stoke-on-Trent
- 10:16 Stoke transfer window preview as 16 players linked with moves away
- 10:16 Man bailed after death of St Helens stabbing victim Ryan Lamb
- 10:15 Delta REMOVE passenger for using TOILET after 30 minute delay on...
- 10:15 Longridge B-P Scout leads St George’s Day Parade
- 10:15 Sheffield girls’ school scoops ‘BiG’ prize at City Enterprise Awards
- 10:15 Plans submitted for Berwick quayside café
- 10:15 VIDEO: Thieves caught on CCTV stealing Lambrettas from South...
- 10:15 Massive city bike ride set to draw crowds to Coventry once again
- 10:15 Coventry thug among gang jailed for 80 years over terrifying armed...
- 10:14 EU to unveil plans to snatch UK-based Euro agencies back from London
- 10:14 What war? Kim Jong-un says North Korea loves peace ‘more than...
- 10:14 'Britain has BREXIT ILLUSIONS' Merkel says UK will be stripped of...
- 10:14 Recovery operation for man who went into the water at Glasson Dock
- 10:14 Little Bare pub proves big hit with locals
- 10:14 Suicidal woman’s touching letter to police after they saved her life
- 10:13 A1 closed in Lincolnshire after Audi crash - 2-mile tailbacks
- 10:12 Film reviews: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 | The Promise | Lady...
- 10:12 Sheffield girls’ school scoops ‘BiG’ prize at City Enterprise Awards
- 10:11 Barcelona set to scupper Real Madrid's Man United plan with new...
- 10:11 Woman questioned by detectives after man dies in Leeds house fire
- 10:10 Ireland desperate for Brexit details to call EU negotiator Barnier...
- 10:09 Radio 1 apology over Orlando Bloom 'pikey' comment
- 10:09 Police hunt driver 'who sped off' following serious accident
- 10:08 Leamington pub will be reopened and renamed Old Library after...
- 10:08 Woman questioned by detectives after man dies in Leeds house fire
- 10:08 United Airlines to give passengers $10,000 if they have to be...
- 10:08 Palestinian Authority halts its payments for Israeli electricity...