NHS paying £33-an-hour for volunteers willing to have their genitals examined and warns only the 'body-confident' need apply
Men willing to be 'intimately examined' by trainee nurses and doctors can earn an eye-watering £33 an hour - but should prepare to be poked and prodded.
Volunteers are being sought by an NHS hospital trust as part of training in how to carry out examinations of the foreskin, penis, testicles and rectum.
Bosses at the Great Western Hospital in Swindon, Wiltshire, said they expected only 'body confident' men to apply for the 'intimate examination role play'.
The advert said: 'We need male volunteers to take part in an innovative teaching programme.
'Intimate physical examination skills are... read more
- 16:56 Vile Doncaster paedophile jailed for raping young teenager who fell...
- 16:56 Princess Anne supports Rainbow House
- 16:56 Walton raises the roof for St Barnabas Grantham Hospice
- 16:55 Sutton goalkeeper Wayne Shaw 'in tears' after resigning following...
- 16:55 Walkers in onesies rescue man from river at 2.30 in the MORNING
- 16:55 Family secrets of York’s disgraced Railway King
- 16:55 Coventry City going to Wembley: Calm restored at Butts Park Arena
- 16:53 Car on fire after crash with lorry on M40 near Warwick services
- 16:53 Former head teacher charged with sexual offences against adults
- 16:53 Prestatyn grandfather stepped in front of train to end torture of...
- 16:53 Take part in charity Swimathon at Melton Waterfield Leisure Centre
- 16:52 Prince Harry draws crowds to Newcastle's Quayside on whirlwind visit
- 16:52 Bridgen calls for Trump apology from House of Commons speaker John...
- 16:52 Was James Bond caught parking illegally in Leicester?
- 16:52 Liverpool plot shock move for £18m West Ham star: Jurgen Klopp has...
- 16:52 MP’s support for councillor
- 16:52 A secret floor, a chauffeur-driven Tesla and exclusive ocean views:...
- 16:52 Tourist in Thailand faces up to a year in prison for 'feeding...
- 16:52 Xbox Scorpio NEWS: Microsoft makes plans for FLASHY new dashboard
- 16:52 Wheel-y neat: Tube-style map reveals how London's web of cycle...
- 16:52 Deadpool 2 news: Rumoured Domino star Kerry Washington RESPONDS to...
- 16:52 You can marry a dog in India and identify as a dragon in Russia:...
- 16:51 Three-car crash causes delays on the A52
- 16:51 Renault unveil 2017 F1 car for the new season that Britain's Jolyon...
- 16:50 Chart-topping American hip-hop star confirms Nottingham date on...
- 16:50 Which Nottingham pub has become a weddings venue?
- 16:49 Challenge Cup draw ‘a real challenge’ for Coventry Bears
- 16:49 Firm enjoys sweet taste of success
- 16:49 Stargazers set to benefit from new observatory in Kielder
- 16:49 Vile Doncaster paedophile jailed for raping young teenager who fell...