NHS nurse struck off for aggressive behaviour and accusing patient of 'swinging the lead'
An NHS nurse has been struck off after she accused a patient of “swinging the lead”, questioned colleagues’ qualifications and reacted aggressively when she was called to account.
Tina Marie Craven, a staff nurse on Ward 30 at North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust, was struck off the nursing register following a review into her fitness to practise.
The decision was taken after the panel looking into Craven’s practise discovered a catalogue of unprofessional behaviour and inappropriate conduct.
Among the complaints against Craven was an incident in October 2012 when the nurse... read more
- 13:57 FTSE retreats, though robust results boost Barclays
- 13:57 A safe space from cyber pervs: Game creators invent a protective...
- 13:56 BREAKING: Five schools on LOCKDOWN after ‘malicious threat’ calls
- 13:55 PNE’s six of the worst
- 13:54 Caprice displays her killer curves and impressive cleavage in...
- 13:54 January Jones flashes sideboob in peachy jumpsuit as she leads...
- 13:54 'You trying to get robbed too?' Khloe Kardashian is SLAMMED by fans...
- 13:54 'I'm sure it is legitimate!': Benedict Cumberbatch quips Judge...
- 13:54 Real Housewives of Cheshire beauty Misse Beqiri stuns in silk slip...
- 13:54 'I'm sorry if I have upset anyone': TOWIE's Amber Dowding...
- 13:54 Coronation Street's Kym Marsh cradles her fake baby bump while...
- 13:53 Which Lincolnshire train company is worst for complaints?
- 13:52 Scottish NHS failing to keep up with rising demand, says watchdog
- 13:52 Pope Francis accepts church leaders' invitation to visit South Sudan
- 13:52 Nissan investment shows Brexit can work - but what did we offer in...
- 13:51 Gnashing of teeth
- 13:51 What do the latest GDP data say about the post-Brexit economy?
- 13:51 Liverpool star Loris Karius takes swipe at Man Utd and City over...
- 13:51 Night-time alerts 'target impulse buys'
- 13:51 Feed your foodie in holiday heaven
- 13:51 Invasion of alien ladybirds riddled with STDs that could kill off...
- 13:51 Hamburg gang rape teenagers' suspended sentences spark anger
- 13:49 Scottish pensioner, 92, who’s taking on Donald Trump
- 13:47 English petition to kick Scotland out of UK hijacked by Scots
- 13:47 Two in court on alleged burglary and wounding rap
- 13:46 Bid to stop thieves targeting paving flags
- 13:46 Stags players present pupils with awards
- 13:46 Schoolgirl carer, 11, is 'amazing', says mum
- 13:46 Who's in I'm a Celebrity 2016? Line-up rumours include Sam...
- 13:45 Boss believes Toyota will not pull plug on Derbyshire factory...