Neymar to Man Utd: Sponsors demand mega signing, Mourinho wants deal to rival bitter enemy
Neymar’s future is the subject of intense speculation less than a year after joining PSG from Barcelona for a world-record £200million fee.
Real Madrid are eager to bring him back to La Liga but, according to Don Balon, he expects to receive an offer from Old Trafford chiefs.
The Spanish publication claim United’s sponsors Chevrolet - owned by parent company General Motors - wants a big-name signing to boost the club’s profile in Asia.
United bring in £53m-a-year thanks to their shirt-sponsorship deal with Chevrolet, which runs until 20201.
According to Don Balon, Jose Mourinho is also... read more
- 06:03 Australian Grand Prix, F1 qualifying LIVE: Lewis Hamilton aims to...
- 06:02 Interview: Sanjeev Kohli
- 06:02 Jane Bradley: Cheese faces 9pm advert watershed
- 06:02 Leader comment: Can Irvine Welsh help change US attitudes to guns?
- 06:02 Irvine Welsh warns of ‘crass exploitation’ of Leith by developers
- 06:02 Irvine Welsh set to tackle American gun violence in next novel
- 06:02 Liverpool fans DEMAND Virgil van Dijk partner after assured England...
- 06:02 Thousands of homes in Northamptonshire yet to sign up to free flood...
- 06:00 Brutal Assad rains deadly bombs on rebels as kids stuck in regime...
- 06:00 Hero cop who swapped place with woman hostage during French terror...
- 05:51 5 best dinosaur video games of all-time and 2018 – Reader’s Feature
- 05:46 Tottenham 'consider signing Arsenal target' as they prepare for...
- 05:44 Labour MPs attack sacking of Owen Smith over Brexit
- 05:41 Sunday service and more evening trains announced as part of major...
- 05:32 Alastair Campbell diaries: Secret war between Tony Blair and Prince...
- 05:30 Gareth Bale to Man Utd: Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane to force...
- 05:25 F1 qualifying LIVE STREAM: Updates as Lewis Hamilton eyes pole in...
- 05:25 West Ham boss David Moyes set for splurge on Porto star Moussa Marega
- 05:25 Liverpool can challenge Man City and WIN Premier League if they do...
- 05:25 French police 'hero' dies of wounds
- 05:25 Chelsea star Pedro reveals honest feelings on Eden Hazard
- 05:23 Chapter One of The Driver’s Seat, by Muriel Spark, with an...
- 05:22 Revealed: Number of beggars fined under strict city centre rules
- 05:09 March for our Lives protests planned for 800 places across the world
- 05:09 Boko Haram kept one Dapchi girl who refused to deny her Christianity
- 05:08 Spain Catalonia: Clashes after separatist leaders detained
- 05:08 Man jailed for repeatedly stabbing man as he lay defenceless on the...
- 05:06 Counting birds to plot nature’s revival on the Peak District moors
- 05:04 Main Burnley road reopened after serious accident
- 04:51 North and South Korea schedule talks at Panmunjom within days