Next opens photographic studio in Enderby
High street fashion chain Next has opened a new multi-million photographic studio at its Enderby headquarters – which rivals any in the business.
A four-month building project has allowed the retailer to move that part of its operations from a 4,000 sq ft space into an 11,000 sq ft studio.
It is the biggest of four Next studios in the UK and was partly needed because the number of people employed in the department has grown ten-fold since 2010.
Read more: 'Prices likely to rise because of Brexit', says Next boss Lord Wolfson
Next finance director Amanda James said it meant the company can... read more
- 17:25 Four men banned from Carlisle bars after violent incident
- 17:23 Iraqi forces make new push in Mosul Old City -federal police
- 17:23 Former Liverpool favourite Luis Garcia makes bold top four prediction
- 17:23 UFC star Nick Diaz rolls joint before triathlon
- 17:23 Foundations singer Clem Curtis dies aged 76
- 17:22 Ronaldo and Ronaldinho open up on who threw the best parties for...
- 17:22 Could your bridal party be on new TV show Always The Bridesmaid?
- 17:21 Have your say on Rushden Neighbourhood Plan
- 17:20 CCTV appeal after religious hate crime' in Derbyshire village
- 17:19 Which Derbyshire sites are among the UK’s most visited tourist...
- 17:18 Wham! star Andrew Ridgeley slams Channel 5 George Michael documentary
- 17:18 The everyday items you should NEVER buy from a supermarket
- 17:18 Driver alert! Swan 'moving lane to lane' near Barnetby Top
- 17:18 Why vegan mothers are more likely to have children who perform...
- 17:18 Spotted: Ex-Man United ace hospitalises opponent with vicious elbow...
- 17:18 Australia cricket captain labels India star a 'f***ing cheat' after...
- 17:17 FTSE hits one-month low as miners, Babcock slide
- 17:17 Tributes paid as loving Woodville couple die within days of each other
- 17:17 Devastation at district's loss of Royal British Legion hydrotherapy...
- 17:17 What is left when Peru's flood waters recede
- 17:15 Masood mother 'shocked and saddened'
- 17:15 Victim of terrifying sex assault in Glasgow sees off attacker with...
- 17:13 Leeds University Business School helps Yorkshire pupils to master...
- 17:12 Chance The Rapper sat in on kids’ Maths class at school and it was...
- 17:12 Devastation at district's loss of Royal British Legion hydrotherapy...
- 17:11 Ponteland are made to fight for their victory
- 17:11 Further police appeal following robbery in Beaudesert, Henley
- 17:11 'Unsophisticated' burglar caught by tracker belonging to his own mum
- 17:10 Police officer loses appeal against dismissal for misconduct
- 17:10 All change as new £1 coin poised to enter circulation – but...