Newsreader Naga Munchetty is 'gutted' to be fourth celebrity voted off Strictly
BBC Breakfast presenter Naga Munchetty has said she is "absolutely gutted" to be the fourth celebrity to leave Strictly Come Dancing.
She was voted out of the competition after all four judges chose to save singer Anastacia in Sunday night's dance-off.
Following her disappointing result, she said: "Gutted, absolutely gutted, I never wanted to leave and I've loved it and I'm desperately sad that I'm not going to be dancing with Pasha."
Adding that the best thing about her experience on the show was working with "wonderful" partner, she said: "He's amazing,... read more
- 17:26 Boss reveals Chelsea ace has been bombarding him with texts: He...
- 17:25 Van blaze on A483 causes heavy traffic near Welshpool
- 17:23 Police chief calls for minimum pricing on alcohol
- 17:22 Tottenham prepare for Manchester United clash at Old Trafford with...
- 17:22 Manchester United star Paul Pogba gives his shirt to a fan causing...
- 17:21 Blackmailer guilty of making man's life "hell"
- 17:21 Lorry and car collide on Bramshall Road
- 17:21 Glider pilot's inquest opens
- 17:21 Louth man (31) to face rape trial next month
- 17:19 Gardener’s appeal after thieves steal van
- 17:18 Tragic star Savenaca Koroibulileka’s wife and sons attend memorial...
- 17:18 It’s beginnning to look a lot like Christmas in Bourne
- 17:18 Ex-Swiss banker goes home after U.S. loses extradition from Germany
- 17:18 Departing Gregory hails ‘brilliant’ Stratford Town supporters
- 17:17 Drivers spend 11 hours stuck in Castle Street traffic jams in one...
- 17:17 University ‘tells gay student to keep quiet after classmates tell...
- 17:17 How Nokia and Motorola mobile phones are among classics selling for...
- 17:17 New road signs proudly welcome visitors to Hull UK City of Culture
- 17:16 Marcus Rashford will be a centre-forward, says Manchester United...
- 17:16 Police capture convict hiding under van
- 17:14 Breast cancer drug ‘unfairly blamed’ for side effects
- 17:12 Burlington School’s brush with success in art competition
- 17:12 Scots GPs warn rising workloads may affect patient care
- 17:11 Bomb disposal team to carry out explosion on Walney
- 17:11 Exclusive - Japan's TDK in talks to buy iPhone supplier InvenSense:...
- 17:10 Sky receives takeover approach from 21st Century Fox
- 17:10 Residents urged to secure properties following thefts
- 17:10 One of Cumbria's worst-hit communities reunites after the floods
- 17:09 David Seaman picks a stunning dream Arsenal five-a-side team: Who...
- 17:09 Tens of thousands of homes without water due to burst main