Newly-single Diane Kruger, 39, cuts a carefree and glamorous figure at Paris Fashion Week ... day after ex Joshua Jackson was spotted out with actress
She may be adjusting to life as a singleton.
But Diane Kruger didn't show any signs of a struggle when she stepped out at Paris Fashion Week on Friday.
The blonde star, 39, looked on fine form at the Christian Dior show where she joined a host of fellow stars at the style showcase.
Scroll down for video
Opting for a quirky outfit choice, she embraced flower power by sporting a floral skirt with a contrasting waistcoat.
Underneath it she added a strapless, off-the-shoulder number which was semi-sheer for added impact.
Accessorising with a patent leather handbag, she capped the ensemble... read more
- 11:37 Scottish Tories under fire at Holyrood for backing ‘rape clause’
- 11:37 Kenilworth family devastated after their dog dies following attack...
- 11:37 Madeleine McCann's parents release statement ahead of 10th...
- 11:37 Car flips onto roof in A49 crash in Shropshire
- 11:37 Support for Woolworths returning to Sunderland - and your happy...
- 11:36 Green campaigners want action to stop pigeon poo ‘raining down’...
- 11:36 Manchester United in advanced talks with Portugal international:...
- 11:36 Cristiano Ronaldo went crazy at these two Real Madrid stars after...
- 11:35 Like working with animals? This may be a job for you...
- 11:35 How you can apply for 30 hours of free childcare from today
- 11:34 Gentoo and Sunderland College sign deal to build firm foundations
- 11:34 Bloody bare-knuckle boxing packs out Coventry Skydome
- 11:34 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:34 'Heartbroken' Little Boy Blue viewers left seething at 'injustice'...
- 11:34 Crowds enjoy flower displays at Ulverston open gardens event
- 11:34 Cumbrian businesses welcome government's industrial strategy proposals
- 11:33 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:33 Mind Over Marathon: Documentary on people living with mental health...
- 11:33 Skegness lifeboat rescues man who fell out of kayak
- 11:33 40 weird and wonderful uses for Halen Môn's lesser known products
- 11:32 Kyle Edmund out of Barcelona Open as Dominic Thiem shows...
- 11:32 Costa Coffee owner Whitbread sees growth slowdown as rising...
- 11:32 Comfort eating bad for children
- 11:32 Wealth management giant St James's Place reports bumper set of...
- 11:32 The Voice auditions are coming to Scarborough
- 11:32 Police name Cropthorne Avenue murder victim
- 11:31 Sporting stars from the world of football and boxing coming to...
- 11:31 Recruitment under way for new restaurant opening at Rushden Lakes
- 11:31 The Voice auditions are coming to Scarborough
- 11:31 Driver 'tested positive for cocaine' in Scarborough