Newcastle United star Rolando Aarons arrested after brawl at Livello
Newcastle United star Rolando Aarons was arrested following a brawl at city nightspot Livello .
It’s understood the Magpies winger was partying with pals at the trendy bar on Saturday when there was a disturbance.
Aarons, thought to earn around £15,000-a-week, is one of nine people arrested.
The 20-year-old was arrested on suspicion of violent disorder and was released on police bail.
A source said police arrived and shut the club down and staff were kept behind until 6am while everyone was questioned.
Newcastle United declined to comment.
A Northumbria Police spokesperson said: “Police are... read more
- 09:31 Wife told me to join East Kilbride Thistle or quit football, says...
- 09:31 Arsene Wenger confirms Aaron Ramsey will return to Arsenal squad...
- 09:31 Can you guess the Premier League clubs managed by these 20 mystery...
- 09:31 Are these some of the worst photographic fails by car sellers?
- 09:31 Halfords launches Black Friday flash sale a month early
- 09:31 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:31 Man charged with second count of murder over backpacker deaths
- 09:30 Witness haunted by Lee Rigby's brutal murder hanged himself after...
- 09:30 Girl sets up 17-year direct debit for ex who asked for his money back
- 09:30 Game shows are different in South Korea: Bikini-clad model...
- 09:30 Super-cool bunny in sunglasses is given the ultimate...
- 09:30 Hyped-up Russia ready for World War Three but not for the reason...
- 09:29 700 homes, a pub, restaurant and shop: Plans for new huge...
- 09:29 Sunderland fatigue won’t be an issue against Arsenal, says Duncan...
- 09:29 Police launch search for missing Glasgow teenager who disappeared...
- 09:28 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:28 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 09:28 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:28 Hospital search for family or friends of woman, 55, who died there...
- 09:28 Hong Kong stocks at 2-month low on U.S. rate hike prospects
- 09:26 Arsenal injury blow: Arsene Wenger confirms Gunners star ruled out...
- 09:24 Expiry date for cash earmarked for new Castle Way crossing in Carlisle
- 09:24 Police visit nail bars, car washes and takeaways in anti-slavery week
- 09:24 Unsafe railway bridge needs to be demolished, says Network Rail
- 09:24 The Bay Gateway: Exclusive preview of the new road
- 09:24 Attack victim Ben is out of coma and talking to family
- 09:23 Wales Rally GB in Chester: Everything you need to know
- 09:23 Smail Ayad charged in Australia with second British backpacker murder
- 09:23 Chris Tarrant: Since I had a stroke I've been taking a lot more...
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’