Newborn baby who looks like an 80-year-old after being born with rare ageing condition
A boy has been born with a rare condition that means he looks like an 80-year-old man.
The baby was born in the district of Magura, Bangladesh, on Sunday. Local doctors, who have been left stunned, say the baby suffers from a rare condition called progeria.
King Arthur is suing everyone over Stonehenge £15 parking charge The baby boy has wrinkles on the face, has a very shrunken body and hollow eyes.
‘The baby does not look like a new born at all. There are prominent sings of ageing such a excessive wrinkles and rough skin texture,’ said a doctor who has been treating the baby.
However, the... read more
- 18:39 View from the Zoo: Valentine joins rest of flock in Lost Kingdom
- 18:36 Mario Mandzukic to Man Utd: Juventus star wants Premier League move
- 18:29 Two people who died were among 15 hospitalised at Mutiny Festival
- 18:27 Mourinho on red alert with Manchester City not interested in Gareth...
- 18:27 Defending French Open champion Jelena Ostapenko out in the first round
- 18:27 Chris Froome wins Giro d’Italia in Rome to join cycling’s exclusive...
- 18:23 Teenager's leg stuck in cattle grid in Wigan
- 18:23 Mohamed Salah injury update: Liverpool star reveals all on...
- 18:22 Music review Wow-factor from wonderful wizard of Os Mutantes and crew
- 18:20 Police appeal after cyclist is injured in collision with car in...
- 18:13 Chennai spot-fixing allegation is outrageous, say Bayliss and Root
- 18:13 Richard Wood fires Rotherham into Championship with playoff final...
- 18:13 Johanna Konta falls at first hurdle of the French Open yet again
- 18:11 F1 Monaco GP: Daniel Ricciardo holds off Sebastian Vettel to secure...
- 18:04 Pet hotel planned for Wigton
- 18:03 Venus Williams loses in straight sets in first round of French Open
- 17:55 Mohamed Salah confident he will be fit for World Cup after injury...
- 17:50 Alex Sandro to Man Utd: Juventus open talks amid rumours that £44m...
- 17:48 Students to sue LSE over 'mouldy and mice-infested flats'
- 17:48 Student housing tempts wealthy investors
- 17:46 Police issue urgent appeal to find missing 12-year-old girl in...
- 17:41 You’ll Never Walk Alone? Jermaine Pennant destroys Loris Karius...
- 17:38 Wartime Village another victory for museum
- 17:37 Lifeboat called out to kayaker and kite surfer off Fylde coast
- 17:37 Blackpool mum who died in Thailand 'was brainwashed'
- 17:36 SNP growth chief warns Corbyn will “never” end Tory austerity
- 17:35 Monaco Grand Prix BLASTED by Lewis Hamilton as ‘least interesting’...
- 17:35 Chelsea transfer news: Cesc Fabregas wanted by TWO La Liga clubs
- 17:35 Mohamed Salah injury: Egypt press give Sergio Ramos verdict after...
- 17:34 Police issue urgent appeal to find missing 12-year-old girl in...