New 'Uber for GPs' service means doctor at your door in 90 minutes - but it will cost you
An “uber for doctors” service has been launched in Birmingham - setting back potential patients up to £150 for a 25 MINUTE consultation.
The GP Delivered Quick service means an on-demand doctor straight to your door via a smartphone app, within an average of 90 minutes.
Read More Nurse takes on gruelling run in aid of liver charity
The price, which starts at £120 for a weekday consultation, and £150 for a weekend appointment, includes written prescriptions or referrals, and is already up and running in London.
Now the people behind GPDQ have rolled it out to Birmingham, at a location of... read more
- 15:19 PNE in Numbers: Barkhuizen going from strength to strength
- 15:18 High Tides - October 21 to October 28
- 15:18 Donald Trump slammed for 'fearmongering' over Islamic terror UK...
- 15:18 Orionid meteor shower to light up our skies this weekend
- 15:17 Wyre councillor did her bit for keep fit day
- 15:17 The Walking Dead season 8: How did the virus start? What created...
- 15:17 EastEnders spoilers: Jane Beale for devastating exit tonight? Her...
- 15:17 Investigation finds water problems in Bolsover ‘caused by a digger’
- 15:17 Connah's Quay out for Llandudno revenge, and the rest of the WPL...
- 15:17 Orionid meteor shower to light up our skies this weekend
- 15:17 The power of public speaking
- 15:16 Wolves news: Nuno Espirito Santo’s side ‘guaranteed’ play-off spot
- 15:16 Volvo Ocean Race: Emily Nagel ready to spend nine months smashing...
- 15:16 Angry Man Utd fans come up with conspiracy theories after club...
- 15:16 Ashes 2017/18: Kevin Pietersen reveals how Australia feel about...
- 15:16 Anthony Joshua net worth: How much is Anthony Joshua worth? Boxing...
- 15:15 Bali Volcano update: Mount Sinabung spews MOLTEN LAVA as Mount...
- 15:14 'I thought if I held back and made him beat me, there was always a...
- 15:14 Chester couple have celebrated their 70th wedding anniversary
- 15:14 Cheshire fire cadets fly to Nepal to complete classroom project
- 15:14 Burglars steal several items from Kenilworth home
- 15:12 Blackpool hotel pair on market for £3.25m
- 15:12 New ambulance response standards presented at AGM
- 15:12 WATCH: Free bags for dog waste on trial basis
- 15:12 'I woke up in a pool of blood': TV star Alicia Douvall claims...
- 15:10 Freemasons are next to join successful prostrate screening project...
- 15:09 Porter makes awards final
- 15:09 Tributes paid to Horncastle Civic Society founder
- 15:08 Coronation Street Steve McDonald star Simon Gregson is delighted to...
- 15:07 Ben Davies set to return for Tottenham’s clash with Liverpool