New 'Uber for GPs' service means doctor at your door in 90 minutes - but it will cost you
An “uber for doctors” service has been launched in Birmingham - setting back potential patients up to £150 for a 25 MINUTE consultation.
The GP Delivered Quick service means an on-demand doctor straight to your door via a smartphone app, within an average of 90 minutes.
Read More Nurse takes on gruelling run in aid of liver charity
The price, which starts at £120 for a weekday consultation, and £150 for a weekend appointment, includes written prescriptions or referrals, and is already up and running in London.
Now the people behind GPDQ have rolled it out to Birmingham, at a location of... read more
- 12:08 Chelsea target offers huge transfer update: He wants to play in the...
- 12:08 £10,000 reward to help find stolen jewellery from Burton Green
- 12:08 Trump administration approves Keystone XL pipeline
- 12:08 Swifts to fly high with council help
- 12:08 Meet Lois’s new running partner that has helped her train for a...
- 12:08 Sunderland legend Kevin Phillips unveiled as first star ambassador...
- 12:08 Coronation Street Insider: Sinead suffers heartbreaking miscarriage
- 12:08 Driver who sped through Antwerp shoppers faces terrorism charges
- 12:07 Deadline for voter registration is near for Deepings and Bourne
- 12:07 Bourne woman seriously injured in A15 crash
- 12:06 Europe's financial lifeline from London in doubt
- 12:06 Police search London terrorist attacker’s mum’s house
- 12:06 MPs may face new rules on second jobs
- 12:06 Fishergate bollard sent flying AGAIN
- 12:06 Man impaled through chest in horrific car crash
- 12:06 Falcon wing inspires jets of the future
- 12:06 Profits increase at livestock group
- 12:05 'What you need at that time is what you’re worth': the daily battle...
- 12:05 'One man's acts of violence have no place within any of the faiths'...
- 12:05 Appeal: Police issue image of suspected Harrogate burglar
- 12:04 This single mum is travelling the world with her nine-year-old...
- 12:04 Calling all foodies: Here are 9 mouth-watering UK food festivals...
- 12:04 Strategy launched for thriving games and digital industry in and...
- 12:03 Meet business veteran who's now passing on knowledge to start-ups
- 12:03 Education trust’s full response to critical report by Ofsted...
- 12:03 Drop in number of people using mobiles while driving
- 12:03 France lock Yoann Maestri to face misconduct complaint following...
- 12:03 Arsenal and Bayern Munich fined by UEFA over fans' behaviour during...
- 12:03 Norwich City recruit Championship rivals Huddersfield Town's Stuart...
- 12:02 Khalid Masood: Anti-terror police raids at Winson Green and Alum...