New synthetic drug ‘Pink’ has killed 50 people who bought it online
The unexplained deaths of two 13-year-old best friends in Utah may be due to a powerful synthetic drug – ‘Pink’ – which was found on Prince’s estate.
The drug – also known as U-47700 – is a potent synthetic opiate whose effects are not fully researched, and which has been linked to at least 50 overdose deaths in the U.S.
It’s eight times stronger than morphine.
Produced in illicit labs, the drug is freely on sale on the internet – and can be ordered from the UK.
MORE: If you bought cocaine from this guy you may want a refund (when he’s out of prison) Best friends Grant Seaver and Ryan... read more
- 18:27 Israel's Netanyahu gives conditional 'No' to meeting Palestinian...
- 18:27 Eyeing re-election, Germany's Merkel takes tougher tone on migrants
- 18:27 Left-wing voter support jumps for former French PM Valls - poll
- 18:26 Everton ace reveals pal's joy at securing Manchester United move
- 18:23 The search is on for Junior Miss Lincolnshire
- 18:22 Plans to demolish Crosby Primary School
- 18:22 Seasonal songs at town concert in Spilsby
- 18:22 Gary Rowett: how Burton Albion helped get full-time football out of...
- 18:22 New £5 notes engraved with Jane Austen worth £50,000 circulated in...
- 18:22 The search is on for Junior Miss Lincolnshire
- 18:22 Nottinghamshire Police given £1m to set up business crime hub
- 18:22 Heartbroken parents face devastating Christmas after death of...
- 18:20 Mum's shock as SECOND new baby makes entrance in hospital car park
- 18:20 Your used stamps can be used to help fight against cancer
- 18:19 Christmas stock show at Louth’s Cattle Market
- 18:18 Three people trapped after car and van crash in Narborough Road
- 18:15 Crash between car and lorry causes traffic chaos in Hedon Road, Hull
- 18:15 Jessica Lawson WILL get her colourful memorial bench thanks to...
- 18:14 Flu outbreak closes Stockport high school for five days
- 18:13 Good turnout to Melton’s 2016 Fatstock Show
- 18:13 Strobe lighting provides a flicker of hope in the fight against...
- 18:08 Nottingham luxury handbag designer targets Selfridges with new brand
- 18:07 Manhunt sparked after convicted arsonist escapes from Sudbury prison
- 18:07 'Flashing light therapy' for Alzheimer's
- 18:06 Telford & Wrekin Council emergency meeting over A&E plans - updates
- 18:06 Tata commits to future in Port Talbot - saving 4,000 jobs
- 18:06 Chelsea legend: This is why Diego Costa is totally outperforming...
- 18:05 Here’s the moment an exhausted baby seal was found wadding a mile...
- 18:05 Tastes of the black stuff at Gosberton Winter Ale Festival
- 18:05 Burglars steal child’s quad bike from Moulton