New site for popular Peak District festival that attracts 45, 000 visitors
A popular vintage cycling festival that attracted 45,000 visitors earlier this year will move to a new location in the Peak District.
The three-day Eroica Britannia proved hugely popular when held at Bakewell Showground in the summer with more than 4,000 cyclists taking part.
Next year’s event will be held on June 16-18 several miles away at the expansive farmlands surrounding Friden Grange in the Peak District National Park.
It will be the fourth annual festival and organisers have moved it so festival goers can enjoy easier access onto the High Peak Trail, which runs running straight... read more
- 20:01 Hermes parcels sorted in makeshift Northampton car park depot
- 20:01 ‘Hero’ MP Tobias Ellwood appointed to Privy Council
- 20:01 Asos, Accessorise and New Look: The best romantic dresses
- 20:00 Hundreds of motorcyclists form guard of honour for funeral of young...
- 19:59 Birmingham City nostalgia: The Aliou Cisse story
- 19:59 See inside Birmingham's stylish new city centre restaurant
- 19:59 Aston Villa's Neil Taylor happy to be at a club 'everyone envies'
- 19:59 S&P 500 cuts losses as healthcare bill pulled
- 19:58 Sun to shine on Nottingham this weekend as temperatures hot up
- 19:58 Table top sale in Louth in aid of World Challenge
- 19:58 Win a pair of Stoke City season tickets for the Potters' 2017/18...
- 19:56 Sergi Roberto backs Barcelona to appoint Juan Carlos Unzue as manager
- 19:56 Goal machine speaks out about Man United: Forward is leaving...
- 19:53 Manchester City anti-doping breaches revealed: Club broke rules...
- 19:52 Speculators boost U.S. dollar bets for third straight week - CFTC,...
- 19:52 Vile sex beast who broke into South Yorkshire mum's home and raped...
- 19:51 Jordan Henderson says signing for Liverpool FC was a "surreal" moment
- 19:51 Donald Trump's US healthcare bill vote withdrawn
- 19:48 Robbie Savage: This Chelsea player has been a revelation this season
- 19:48 Snapped: Can you guess who attended England's training session...
- 19:47 Food startup Eatsa sued for not making kiosks accessible to blind
- 19:47 Uber tells U.S. court customers must arbitrate disputes
- 19:46 Teachers to strike at Rainhill High School next week
- 19:45 'Let's keep Leicestershire blue': Tories launch county council...
- 19:44 Deer spotted wandering in the road outside Wollaton Park
- 19:43 Vile sex beast who broke into South Yorkshire mum's home and raped...
- 19:42 Mum has 'lost everything' after devastating house fire in Dawnay...
- 19:41 Man United legend: Jose Mourinho needs to have this star at Old...
- 19:41 First look at new LEGOLAND Discovery Centre Manchester
- 19:39 Geordies wanted: Firm offers more than £40 an hour just to speak in...