New mobile robot to support agri-tech experiments in the field
Scientists at the University of Lincoln, UK, have taken delivery of an advanced new mobile robot to support agri-tech experiments at the University's agricultural field station.
The Thorvald agricultural robot, developed with scientists from the Norwegian University of Life Sciences, is the latest piece of technology added to the facilities of the Lincoln Institute for Agri-food Technology (LIAT).
It will support field trials delivered by scientists from the University of Lincoln at the University's Riseholme Campus in Lincolnshire.
READ MORE: Sign up for our daily business briefing
The... read more
- 08:12 Pawsecco is here for anyone who prefers drinking with their pet...
- 08:11 Wonder Woman movie reviews: Has Gal Gadot broken the DC critics curse?
- 08:11 The 'Corbyn project' will continue, vows Labour's election...
- 08:11 Looking for summer, temporary or casual jobs? Here's some we found...
- 08:11 Newcastle leaders on 'radicalisation' fears as mosque holds service...
- 08:10 Pep Guardiola is picking his Man City transfer market battles...
- 08:09 BREAKING: Panama dictator Manuel Noriega dies aged 83
- 08:09 Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann can be replaced at...
- 08:09 Andres Iniesta casts doubt over future at Barcelona as he suggests...
- 08:08 North East voters 'trust Labour with NHS', survey shows
- 08:08 Marketing students flying the flag for Whitby Town
- 08:08 Potato growers dig the latest smartphone technology
- 08:08 A rare glimpse into the lost world of Camelot
- 08:07 Police seize nuisance bike from park
- 08:06 French Open 2017: Tim Henman reveals Andy Murray concerns ahead of...
- 08:06 Arsenal transfer news LIVE updates: Perez exit, Wenger told to sign...
- 08:06 8 reasons to visit Poole – including Brownsea Island and Corfe Castle
- 08:06 TOWIE’S Chris Clark reveals reason behind split from Jesy Nelson:...
- 08:05 Hartlepool man’s benefit claim nightmare
- 08:05 Sea Cadets scoop welcome donation
- 08:05 Countdown to Armed Forces Day 2017 to continue with services events
- 08:05 Car bomb outside ice cream shop kills 13 during Ramadan in Baghdad
- 08:05 Dog’s shocking injuries after ‘excessive force’ by airport staff
- 08:04 Leading the way in the new digital age
- 08:04 Walney Wind Farm owners in £1bn deal
- 08:04 Help for firms to cast net in pool of talent
- 08:04 Non-political evening to mark opening of Windermere office
- 08:04 Six Cumbria firms in running for £10k prize revealed
- 08:04 Residents in Cumbrian town fed up with repeated vandalism
- 08:04 Barrow men play key roles in firm pioneering technology