New Jersey college student's iPhone explodes in class burning a hole in his jeans pocket - despite it being OFF



A New Jersey college student’s iPhone exploded in his pocket during a class despite the device being turned off.
Darin Hlvaty was in a class at Roman College in Glassboro when his iPhone 6 Plus caught fire last week.
He said he threw the device on the ground as it burst into flames, but not before it burned a hole in the back pocket of his jeans.
Students were forced to evacuate the building after the incident, CBS News reported.
Scroll down for video 
And Hlvaty says he doesn’t know why the phone, which was switched off at the time, spontaneously combusted.
He’s had the phone for about six... read more

 
4 October 2016 in Science &Technology, Views: 50
Source: Daily Mail
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31