New Dunfermline signing James Craigen wants to do his talking on the pitch
James Craigen realises he is in for plenty stick after swapping Falkirk for bitter rivals Dunfermline – but hopes to provide the perfect answer on the pitch.
The former Partick Thistle midfielder has ended up at East End Park via the Pars’ two biggest sworn enemies, having joined Falkirk from Raith Rovers in 2016.
However, the 26-year-old insists he did not hesitate in agreeing a deal with Dunfermline for the remainder of the season after negotiating his release from the Bairns earlier this week.
Craigen found himself frozen out under Paul Hartley at Falkirk in recent weeks and opted to... read more
- 07:12 Cobblers move ‘ticked the right boxes’ for ambitious striker Williams
- 07:11 Unai Emery to Arsenal: Ex-PSG boss will be SHOCKED by this at...
- 07:11 Antoine Griezmann to Barcelona: Atletico Madrid star sent huge...
- 07:11 Malaysia's 1MDB scandal investigator tells of death threats and...
- 07:10 An open letter to anyone who watched the royal wedding and worries...
- 07:10 Fabletics drained my 16-year-old daughter’s bank account
- 07:08 Ratcliffe brace sees Trojans grind out victory to remain top of table
- 07:08 Potter receives funding boost as she chases Olympic dream
- 07:07 Carlisle man moves on after Manchester terrorist attack
- 07:07 Notorious Carlisle nuisance sent to prison for making abusive 999...
- 07:07 Flats set for approval despite parking fears
- 07:06 Is Bercow heading for a fall?
- 07:05 Over-sterile and germ-free homes ‘could be behind leukaemia...
- 07:04 Hartlepool United eye move for out-of-contract full-back
- 07:04 Man Utd coach Jose Mourinho ‘considers Eric Bailly sale’: Tottenham...
- 07:03 Schools: how to raise £1m a year
- 07:02 Business leaders say economic nationalism is biggest growth threat
- 07:01 Guest Column: Living with bipolar is tough but help is out there
- 06:58 Ariana Grande shares message of support on anniversary of...
- 06:58 Police issue CCTV images of men wanted over Doncaster attack
- 06:57 Michael Sturrock: New rules on data are good business practice
- 06:57 Meghan Markle hints at feminist role in monarchy
- 06:57 Police issue CCTV images of men wanted over Doncaster attack
- 06:56 UK’s new air pollution strategy ‘hugely disappointing’, says Labour
- 06:56 A64 restrictions change to aid traffic
- 06:54 Ariana Grande shares message of support on anniversary of...
- 06:53 Chelsea should NOT sell Eden Hazard even if Real Madrid offer £150m...
- 06:52 Manchester attack: Arena survivors mark first anniversary
- 06:52 Tuesday’s best TV – Manchester: The Night of the Bomb; A&E Live
- 06:52 Ads on the frontline: changing hearts and minds