New clinic is seeing good results at Pilgrim Hospital
Patients are seeing eye care being transformed following the introcution of a new clinic at Boston’s Pilgrim Hospital.
The new eyelid cyst clinic at Pilgrim Hospital aims to carry out assessment and surgery in the same appointment, with patients able to go home within the hour.
Those who are referred to the clinic within the Royle Eye Department aim to be seen within a few weeks by oculoplastic advanced care practitioner Carmen Clark.
Ms Clark. who has been carrying out similar procedures for more than 15 year and began at Pilgrim in May, said:“Generally, the whole appointment takes around... read more
- 08:59 Following in Royal footsteps: An African adventure fit for a Queen
- 08:59 Why life's a breeze in sunny Sardinia at Neilson's new Baia dei...
- 08:59 Win the world's ultimate dinner: Incredible $2million, 18-course...
- 08:58 Whitcliffe school rebuild on cards and sports centre to close after...
- 08:55 Toshiba forecasts loss due to tax hit on chip sale
- 08:54 Gossip: New contract for Wilshere?
- 08:53 Gemma Collins compares herself to Bridget Jones after spectacularly...
- 08:53 Starstruck Gemma Collins meets Stormzy and she can’t quite believe it
- 08:53 Steps to play Open Air Theatre in 2018
- 08:53 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 08:53 Liverpool News: Klopp speaks out, Ancelotti appointment claim,...
- 08:53 Pakistan vs Sri Lanka LIVE stream: How to watch fifth ODI cricket...
- 08:52 What’s being planned where you live in Ashfield?
- 08:52 What’s being planned in Mansfield?
- 08:50 Liverpool news LIVE updates: Klopp blasts players, Lovren hits...
- 08:50 Jamie Redknapp's Team of the Week: Huddersfield and Spurs dominate...
- 08:49 Glossier launches its first ever fragrance
- 08:46 Why you shouldn't ask your GP for antibiotics
- 08:46 Chelsea star Pedro sends message to his team-mates
- 08:45 Lincolnshire vets warn pet owners of fireworks trauma
- 08:44 Crackdown on speeding in Notts
- 08:44 What’s being planned where you live in Ashfield?
- 08:43 Indian ecostay described as a 'pocket of heaven' plans to open...
- 08:43 Walsh, Gill and Cole announced as Doctor Who companions
- 08:42 Liverpool repeating mistakes, heads would have rolled at Man Utd -...
- 08:42 Long delays on A180 after two accidents near Stallingborough...
- 08:40 Man found dead after fall from Aberdeen-based drilling ship in...
- 08:39 Why you shouldn't ask your GP for antibiotics
- 08:39 How to check if you need to pay the new T-Charge
- 08:38 Carlisle man left with horrific injuries after alleged altercation...