New bra shop opens at City Hospital for women who have had breast cancer surgery
A new bra shop has opened at the Nottingham Breast Institute at City Hospital, with lingerie and swimwear designed specifically for women who have had breast cancer surgery.
Women who have had breast cancer treatment can now browse for lingerie in the Nottingham Breast Institute's bespoke bra shop, which officially opened today, October 18 – timed to coincide with Breast Cancer Awareness month.
The 'boutique', which is the first of its kind outside of London, received a share of £240,000 from Nottingham Hospitals Charity and will stock lingerie and swimwear from five designers – Woman Zone,... read more
- 00:33 Jack Reacher author Lee Child: Trump chickened out of Vietnam- end...
- 00:32 Do six people die for every kilo of cocaine?
- 00:32 Citroen DS3 Performance review - Return of the pocket rocket
- 00:30 Venezuelans protest after quashed referendum
- 00:26 Police release 12 more mugshots of fans after Scottish Cup Final...
- 00:22 West Brom: Tony Pulis gives his verdict on Liverpool
- 00:22 Pierluigi Gollini: Aston Villa boss Steve Bruce on the young...
- 00:22 Sam Eggington's epic defeat of Frankie Gavin was a 'super human'...
- 00:21 'Revolutionary' flab-busting treatment endorsed by Kim Kardashian...
- 00:19 QUICK QUIZ: What’s been going on this week?
- 00:15 Police launch inquiry into death of woman ‘refused’ an abortion by...
- 00:12 Thropton WI, Meeting
- 00:11 River Island, New Look and Next: The best coat designs for winter
- 00:11 Debenhams, Oliver Bonas and Jigsaw: The best accessories we want...
- 00:12 Interview: Father of LiFi brings web out of the dark ages
- 00:11 Tesco, Next and Debenhams: The most stylish bread bins
- 00:11 Loaf, Amara and Swoon: Luxurious accessories to create a warm home
- 00:11 Aveda, Bumble and Origins: The best new hair products
- 00:11 Jose Mourinho: Man United vs Man City derby isn't that important
- 00:11 LK Bennett, Debenhams and Matalan: The best mini bag designs for...
- 00:11 Arsenal ace reacts to Mesut Ozil exit rumours: They're a big club -...
- 00:11 Escada, Kurt Geiger and Gap: Traditional tweeds with a twist
- 00:06 There’s something a bit off about these cemetery bushes
- 00:05 New images released as police continue Hampden trouble probe
- 00:05 Sturgeon pledges to use new powers to safeguard disability rights
- 23:59 Euan McColm: Racism bares its teeth at Jungle refugees
- 23:59 Leader: No campaign needs figurehead – just in case
- 23:59 Darling claims Sturgeon is bluffing with indyref2 bid
- 23:46 Northolt armed stand-off enters second night of talks
- 23:40 North Wales football results: October 21-22