Neonatal nurse who lost her own baby brings 'love and support to families at a horrible time'
An inspirational neonatal nurse has been commended for returning to the profession, despite losing a baby of her own.
Becky Taylor, 33, from Acklam, gave birth to baby Anabelle on December 7, 2013.
Becky and her husband Glen enjoyed four precious months with their baby girl, before she succumbed to a congenital heart defect and died in their arms.
After losing Anabelle, Becky returned to work at the University Hospital of North Tees as a neo-natal nurse, and continues to help families going through similar situations.
At a glitzy award ceremony in Worcester on Saturday, Becky triumphed over... read more
- 10:23 WATCH: Canine Massage Guild's healing power for dogs in Chorley
- 10:23 Lancashire court listings - Monday, April 23, 2018
- 10:22 Library of Birmingham is closed for third day - no reopening date
- 10:22 Well known city centre deli-bar in shock closure
- 10:22 Girl, 15, hasn’t been seen for six weeks since she vanished from home
- 10:22 Death of well known Nelson bakery boss
- 10:22 Man dies trying to rescue Mercedes driver who got stuck in sand
- 10:21 New demands to ditch relief road ahead of crunch meeting
- 10:20 Do-gooder trying to help security guards near McDonald’s ended-up...
- 10:20 Treat your precious puppy to a dog-sized sunhat
- 10:20 Avicii death: Oman police confirm no 'criminal suspicion'
- 10:19 Hartlepool man dies after being hit by car near the Tyne Bridge
- 10:18 Children Today hosting multi-activity weekend at the Anderton...
- 10:18 MoneySavingExpert sues Facebook over scam ads ‘which cost...
- 10:18 Derian House 25th anniversary: How it all began
- 10:18 Man cut out student’s heart during ‘kinky sex game’ and then left...
- 10:18 Where are the best historic halls and stately homes in Lancashire?
- 10:18 10 pictures of the Lindo Wing door to get you buzzing for royal...
- 10:18 Do-gooder trying to help security guards near McDonald’s ended-up...
- 10:17 Sick Twitter trolls attack England U21 star Ryan Sessegnon's...
- 10:16 Vicar praying people can dig deep to make dream a reality in Bawtry
- 10:16 It’s 2018 and your boss can still insist that you wear make up...
- 10:15 Paris attacks suspect Salah Abdeslam gets 20-year sentence in Belgium
- 10:15 Death of well known Nelson bakery boss
- 10:15 Man banned from begging in Kettering and Wellingborough
- 10:15 Tributes paid to former Saint Roy Haggerty
- 10:14 Do-gooder trying to help security guards near McDonald’s ended-up...
- 10:14 Missing man Liam Colgan's body 'found in river'
- 10:13 St George’s Day 2018 is here - but who was St George and why isn't...
- 10:12 Prince Carl Philip and Princess Sofia pay tribute to Avicii who...