Neo-Nazi band's Scottish gig axed after anti-racism campaigners call for group to be banned from UK
A 'white power concert' in Scotland has been cancelled, an anti-racism group has claimed.
Bound For Glory, an American "white power" band, were reportedly due to perform in Edinburgh at an undisclosed venue on Saturday October 22.
The event has been reported since January this year after a poster was temporarily released on Facebook showing tickets being sold in advance for £30.
However, anti-racism group Hope Not Hate said "the largest white power concert ever to take place in Scotland" has been cancelled.
The campaigners said that they had proof that the gig had been... read more
- 09:38 Why Rihanna has been branded 'disgusting' over these pictures of...
- 09:38 Stephanie Davis blasts Holly Willoughby for not 'sticking up for...
- 09:38 Liam Payne's ex Sophia Smith CONGRATULATES him on baby with Cheryl
- 09:38 How Peaky Blinders star Tom Hardy 'carried out citizen's arrest on...
- 09:38 Aston Villa: Gabby Agbonlahor's presence changed the game against...
- 09:38 City centre road closed in one direction after emergency leak
- 09:38 Price reductions of up to £100,000 on these Notts homes - the...
- 09:37 Leamington beggar charged with burglary from home in town centre
- 09:37 Motorway shut as police fear for man on bridge
- 09:36 Motorcyclist hurt in Leeds crash
- 09:36 Eden Hazard explains why he is NOT Chelsea captain material
- 09:35 Nurse helping patients prepare for a 'beautiful death' after her...
- 09:35 Motorcyclist in Chester crash in 'critical' condition as police...
- 09:35 Kenwick Park golf: Ace propels Jim up leaderboard
- 09:35 Hong Kong stocks have best day in 6 weeks amid French vote euphoria
- 09:34 Star man reveals he will be fit for Man United vs Man City
- 09:34 Red Arrows in spectacular flight over Humber Bridge
- 09:34 Real Madrid’s summer galactico transfer shortlist: This is who La...
- 09:34 Lionel Messi sends message to Barcelona fans after Real Madrid heroics
- 09:34 Arsenal ace urged to join Premier League rivals in summer deal: He...
- 09:33 Britain's best-paying companies revealed - the places you can earn...
- 09:32 UKIP accused of 'full-throttle' Islamophobia after policy launch
- 09:32 This VAT hike will cost you thousands - and here's why
- 09:32 Rumoured Pokémon Go event from Niantic to introduce SHINY characters
- 09:30 Batley man Ghulam Hussain admits trying to join ISIS in Syria using...
- 09:30 Emma Stewart: Disaster recovery needs planning and testing
- 09:29 VIDEO: Typhoons take off on NATO mission
- 09:27 E4’s Tattoo Fixers looking for ink disasters in Lincolnshire
- 09:25 Man Utd Expected XI: This 4-2-3-1 can beat Man City on Thursday
- 09:24 Police hunting man who fled scene of crash involving parked car