Need a part-time job? This could be the ULTIMATE role for a lucky travel seeker
As students flock to University this month, Britain’s railcard provider is calling all aspiring adventurer to apply for a new part-time job.
The role of chief adventure officer (CAO) will see one person tasked with blogging their way way around Great Britain.
The lucky travel seeker will be for paid for the trips to destinations of their choice.
And that is on top £10,000 for the pay packet.
The key requirements for the role have been created by National Rail for the 16-25 railcard.
They include having an adventurous spirit, natural curiosity for new places and a desire to share their... read more
- 00:25 Man United v Chelsea transfer battle: Giants sent scouts to watch...
- 00:25 Agent: My client was still upset when he returned to Liverpool last...
- 00:24 'They are delighted': Hollyoaks actress Jennifer Metcalfe is...
- 00:24 'They've been spending a lot of time apart': Claims Hugh Jackman...
- 00:24 Hartlepool United defensive lapses must be stopped
- 00:20 Fresh fears that business rates increase could hit investment
- 00:19 Energy bills: customer switching hits six-year high
- 00:19 New York’s example can help the North become economic powerhouse
- 00:17 Consumers switching of energy suppliers reaches six year high
- 00:16 Last weekend's TV reviewed: Diana styled it her way
- 00:14 Holograms, mistrust and 'fake news' in France's election
- 00:14 Oscars 2017 WINNERS LIST: Will La La Land sweep the board?
- 00:14 Based on a true story: We should expect too much from our...
- 00:13 GPs are failing people with eating disorders, says charity
- 00:11 Drivers face double points for phone use
- 00:11 YEP Says: Reliable service vital for Leeds’s future success
- 00:04 The disappearance of Jonathan Spollen
- 00:03 Howe vows Cherries will keep pressing
- 00:03 The war grief, pain and loss that will not be televised
- 00:03 Time to ask the arms industry to come clean
- 00:03 A memory that serves us well
- 00:03 Harry thrills with hat-trick
- 00:03 Six Nations: Messy England fend off Italy
- 00:03 What price Claudio?
- 00:03 The other Miliband obfuscates for Murdoch
- 00:03 The people hold Venezuela's future
- 00:03 Little good in DWP’s mass jobcentre cull
- 00:03 Cure for a cold? Scientists unearth 'hidden code' that could STOP...
- 00:03 Corbyn critics offer nothing
- 00:03 Hundreds protest at art gallery’s ‘alt-right’ links