National Boyfriend Day – Of all the most pointless, meaningless, unnecessary national days this has got to be the worst
So apparently October 3 is National Boyfriend Day.
Why? Because the internet says so, people are tweeting about it and therefore it must be a thing.
What a load of balls.
Here’s why National Boyfriend Day is the most pointless, meaningless, unnecessary made up national day of all time.
1. Single people don’t need another day for you to rub it in Many people are happily single and are far too busy having amazing careers and travelling to far off lands to worry about the fact elderly relatives can’t get their heads round the concept they may be perfectly happy flying solo forever.
However,... read more
- 10:54 Alfie Evans’ parents to discuss taking son home
- 10:53 Liverpool legend Steven Gerrard considered by Rangers as potential...
- 10:53 A 'reward card scheme' proposed for good Birmingham citizens who...
- 10:53 Prince Harry asks William to be Best Man at Meghan Markle wedding
- 10:53 Should you date your best friend? These people say it’s the best...
- 10:53 New chair for Sellafield Ltd announced
- 10:53 Appeal to find man, 88, last seen at Killingworth Shopping Centre
- 10:52 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:51 Why Tube users are speaking up about invisible illnesses
- 10:51 In this week’s Herald . . .
- 10:51 Local solar energy project aims to give back to the community, as...
- 10:50 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:50 Police: Appeal to help find Prestwich man wanted on recall to prison
- 10:50 Burglaries at primary schools in Radcliffe and Little Lever
- 10:49 Helping Scarborough teenagers make a choice
- 10:49 Ribble Valley young talent perform at Blackburn Rovers game
- 10:48 Campaign of witness intimidation
- 10:47 CCTV released following attempted theft from B&Q
- 10:47 BBC pays out hardship money to 15 presenters embroiled in tax row
- 10:47 Fancy living in this Tolkien-style gentleman’s retreat in the North...
- 10:47 Humberside - the county no one loved
- 10:47 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:47 William to be best man at royal wedding
- 10:46 Three crashes lead to traffic chaos between Wellingborough and Rushden
- 10:46 Roy Keane tells Mohamed Salah what he must do to reach Lionel Messi...
- 10:46 Street marshals bolster police teams keeping revellers safe in...
- 10:45 Keir Starmer hits back at McCluskey in Labour antisemitism row
- 10:45 Gardening: 5 of the best barbecues
- 10:45 HARRY PRATT COLUMN: Why every England fan MUST support Arsene...
- 10:45 Liverpool would make Real Madrid’s stars HATE football – Pat Nevin