Named and shamed: Who's been in Derbyshire's courts?
The following people have had their cases dealt with recently by Derbyshire's magistrates:
MARC Strzyzewski, 33, of Ashbourne Road, Turnditch, had his licence endorsed with six penalty points, was fined £150 and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £20 surcharge for driving without insurance and having no MOT in Duffield on November 26.
READ MORE: Fourth arrest over serious assault in Manchester Street, Derby MARK Edwards, 33, of Short Street, Belper, was given a 12-week jail sentence, suspended for two years, and ordered to pay £1,055 compensation and an £80 victim surcharge for stealing a bag... read more
- 14:49 Ringleader of £7 million helicopter drug gang jailed for more than...
- 14:49 To Infinity War and beyond: are we in danger of Avengers fatigue?
- 14:48 Woman caused £60 worth of damage to car wing mirror
- 14:48 Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is PATHETIC: BBC pundit slams boss...
- 14:47 Ringleader of £7 million helicopter drug gang jailed for more than...
- 14:47 These are the summer opening times for tips in Walsall, Dudley,...
- 14:47 Restaurant apologises after sharing personal details of no-show...
- 14:47 Number of zero-hours contracts in UK rose by 100,000 in 2017 – ONS
- 14:47 Corby youngster takes national table tennis crown
- 14:46 London Marathon death: how safe is long-distance running?
- 14:45 New strategy for Burnley housing company
- 14:45 Morecambe dog waste investigation launched
- 14:44 Aston Villa's new home and away kits for 2017-18: What we know so far
- 14:44 Tamworth FC: Defender Burns: 'I feel ashamed after relegation'
- 14:44 Revealed: How Birmingham City blunted the Blades
- 14:43 Chris Coleman admits he could LEAVE Sunderland after relegation to...
- 14:43 Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho backed to have the last laugh against...
- 14:43 Toure, Pires, Henry: Arsene Wenger's 10 best ever Arsenal signings...
- 14:43 Jurgen Klopp: What Roberto Firmino’s huge heart and support of Mo...
- 14:42 Leeds pub car park murder accused denies intending to cause his...
- 14:42 Abortion clinic buffer zones being considered by more councils
- 14:41 Woman was caught in possession of cocaine
- 14:40 Appeal after biker suffers broken collar bone in crash near Tyne...
- 14:39 Pale ale launched to mark 100 years of the RAF
- 14:39 Obam Stairlifts welcomes new team members
- 14:39 Lincs: Results from the courts
- 14:39 Woman was caught in possession of cocaine
- 14:39 Woman caused £60 worth of damage to car wing mirror
- 14:38 Woman handed three-year ban from Mansfield town centre
- 14:38 Calls for 'Angel of the North West' to celebrate World Heritage Status