My Team – tell us your stories about your local team
With the football season well under way and the FA Cup, Scottish Cup, the Irish Cup and the Welsh Cup rounds giving local teams their moment of glory we want to hear about some great grassroots stories about the team you support and why it matters to you.
School Report has teamed up with BBC Local Radio, and also BBC Sport, who are keen to hear your supporter stories and perhaps feature them on their programmes.
It's a chance for schools and young people aged 11-16 to share their passion, knowledge and stories about their local club.
My dad first took me in the late 1980s. We stood on the... read more
- 00:19 10 common myths about schizophrenia that are just not true
- 00:18 Freeze-dried dung gives clue to Asian elephant stress
- 00:17 Got your A-level results? Here’s how to decide where you want to go...
- 00:17 Didn’t get the A-level results you wanted? Here’s what you should do
- 00:17 You’ve missed your university offers – so how does Clearing work?
- 00:15 Virgil van Dijk in London: Chelsea target’s location exposed on...
- 00:15 Christian Pulisic to Liverpool: Star prefers move to Real Madrid or...
- 00:14 Cumbrian teen to meet Prime Minister today
- 00:13 Call for extra care home places as demand predicted to soar
- 00:13 Terror hotline tip-offs soar by 600 per cent after UK attacks
- 00:13 A-level results: Top tips for caring parents
- 00:13 A-level results: Finding your perfect course through the clearing...
- 00:13 A-Level Results Day 2017: Students receive grades after major shake-up
- 00:13 This is why children and teenagers eating breakfast is so important
- 00:11 Brum bin workers crush council cut
- 00:07 Trump happy Kim has delayed plans
- 00:07 Palestine: Protesters shot at trying to prevent house demolition
- 00:07 Northern Ireland: May spurns physical north-south border
- 00:07 May refuses to rule out state visit despite latest bigotry
- 00:07 Corbyn slams ‘nazi-like’ Islamophobia in the Sun
- 00:07 Britain plummeting into a ‘cost-of-living crisis’
- 00:07 Fracking: Shale rock professor says UK gas reserves 'hyped'
- 00:06 West Ham chairman David Sullivan working 20 hour days during summer...
- 00:04 Real Madrid 2 - Barcelona 0 (5-1 agg): Asensio and Benzema seal...
- 00:04 Everton boss Ronald Koeman refuses to rule out deal for Chelsea...
- 00:04 Real Madrid v Barcelona: Five things we learned from Zinedine...
- 00:00 Cineworld’s living staff deserve a living wage
- 00:00 The EU fly in the ointment
- 00:00 Sierra Leone: Families urged to help identify the victims
- 00:00 Argentina: VP Pence praises ‘brave reforms’ spelling misery