My brother wants to force our elderly parents to tell him what's in their will - and change it if he's not happy. Can they keep it secret?
My eldest brother wants to see our parents' wills and mine to see what is left to him so he can plan for his future and make sure his children are ok.
He has his own house, pension, is on his second marriage and has also taken early retirement due to ill health. Our parents are both poorly and I'm their main carer.
I still live at home and dropped my hours so I can do more for them. I do not have a pension so mum and dad have made sure that the house comes to me.
My other brother is happy with this, but this one thinks he should get his share and if he doesn't like what's in the will he... read more
- 05:19 Crash Bandicoot PS4 exclusive: Is N Sane Trilogy coming to Xbox One?
- 05:19 Chinese commerce minister abruptly postpones Philippines trip -...
- 05:15 AC Milan target Chelsea star in bid to make marquee signing this...
- 05:13 Man charged with possession of more than 70,000 indecent images of...
- 05:13 Danny Cowley insists rotating Lincoln City squad for FA Trophy is...
- 05:12 Storm Doris winds reach 87mph as it hits UK
- 05:11 Striker discusses Leeds United transfer: They know what I can do
- 05:11 Why you eat the same lunch every day at work for months on end
- 05:07 New homes across Derbyshire are being built on land at risk of...
- 05:04 South Yorkshire dementia charity is all fired up and ready to go
- 05:04 Northern Powerhouse Minister to speak at major conference on how...
- 05:02 Confident Colby Bishop believes he can have a bright future at...
- 05:01 Man United legend Roy Keane blasts Jose Mourinho over recent change
- 05:00 Pauline Neville-Jones: Brexit must leave the country united
- 05:00 Melody Redman: Don’t drive away EU medics who keep our NHS afloat
- 04:58 Arsene Wenger to Real Madrid: Arsenal boss was made aware of interest
- 04:58 SE Asia Stocks-Largely flat; Fed wary on U.S. policy uncertainty
- 04:55 School days 'could be shortened' to save money at seven schools
- 04:53 Cuba says it foiled plot to destabilise country, slams dissidents...
- 04:51 Jonathan Rea confident of winning start in Australia season opener
- 04:51 Man United legend Roy Keane warns Wayne Rooney over China switch
- 04:50 Last chance to sign up for the Great British Spring Clean
- 04:46 Overwatch Reddit told Blizzard revealed concepts do not include new...
- 04:40 Roy Keane: My thoughts on this big Manchester United transfer decision
- 04:32 Man United's Zlatan Ibrahimovic sick of drama between Conor...
- 04:31 Premier League star on Arsenal transfer: This is my view now
- 04:25 Riseholme College receives 'good' Ofsted rating
- 04:24 Hong Kong police hold rally to support officers jailed for assault
- 04:24 Kim Jong-nam killing: North Korea condemns Malaysia
- 04:23 ‘We will give Trump a strong SLAP IN THE FACE’ Iran issues CHILLING...