My brother wants to force our elderly parents to tell him what's in their will - and change it if he's not happy. Can they keep it secret?
My eldest brother wants to see our parents' wills and mine to see what is left to him so he can plan for his future and make sure his children are ok.
He has his own house, pension, is on his second marriage and has also taken early retirement due to ill health. Our parents are both poorly and I'm their main carer.
I still live at home and dropped my hours so I can do more for them. I do not have a pension so mum and dad have made sure that the house comes to me.
My other brother is happy with this, but this one thinks he should get his share and if he doesn't like what's in the will he... read more
- 08:56 Carlisle firefighters' late night call to free man from handcuffs
- 08:56 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Charlotte Hawkins left red-faced amid...
- 08:56 Tesla Model S and Model X cars are now even MORE powerful, here is why
- 08:55 Chelsea players text former Blues assistant over poor Antonio Conte...
- 08:55 Carillion sells off healthcare business to Serco amid restructure
- 08:54 Google Maps Street View car spots THIS baffling sight on Miami Beach
- 08:53 Shop robbed for second time in a month
- 08:52 Trial of man accused of toddler's murder dramatically halted after...
- 08:52 Woman reveals what it’s like to be a victim of psychological abuse
- 08:52 Flowers left for nightclub stabbing victim Sam Cook
- 08:52 'False noses, fake news and a real danger to democracy'
- 08:51 Train line to be closed for weeks after storm damage
- 08:51 Behind bars
- 08:51 Tributes to respected Carlisle musician who died suddenly
- 08:50 Costa sales slow as Whitbread signals new era of coffee drinking
- 08:48 Brig blow as skipper undergoes operation
- 08:45 Owners of popular Barrow pie shop thank police for speedy response...
- 08:43 Kim Kardashian sparks speculation her surrogate is pregnant with twins
- 08:41 Married Premier League star 'tried to rape me': Female QPR player...
- 08:41 Crazed drunk jumped onto car bonnet, bent windscreen wipers and...
- 08:41 Is Cristiano Ronaldo engaged? Star beams with pride with pregnant...
- 08:40 'I didn't want to be classed as a Northern actress' says Lesley...
- 08:39 Traffic chaos in Derby as car overturns at Five Lamps
- 08:39 Flood warning issued in the Calder Valley
- 08:38 Barnier to quit as EU's Brexit negotiator BEFORE trade talks...
- 08:37 Man Utd News: Mourinho threatens players claim, big injury boost,...
- 08:37 Mother filmed Argos doll ‘saying b***h’ to girl, 2, instead of Mama
- 08:37 Toni Kroos talks up Harry Kane at FIFA The Best awards amid...
- 08:37 Cristiano Ronaldo and family joined by Real Madrid team-mate Sergio...
- 08:33 Trump in Twitter spat with grieving war widow pregnant with slain...