Music ban for Mansfield’s ‘number one place to party’
Mansfield’s Rewind club which boasts on the internet that it’s the town’s “number one place to party” has been hit with a High Court music ban - and club bosses have been ordered to pay nearly £900 in legal costs.
The club’s owners faced the legal music at the court in London where one of the country’s top judges banned any further music being played there until music licences are brought up to date.
Mr Justice Barling made the order against Rewind (Mansfield) Ltd, Steve Calladine and Roy Barrick, who were caught playing recorded copyrighted tracks at the venue, at 38 Clumber Street,... read more
- 21:53 Aston Villa U23 0 Middlesbrough U23 0: Kienan Davis misses late...
- 21:52 Moroccan boxing coach detained after raid for allegedly recruiting...
- 21:52 A look inside the world of Donald Trump
- 21:51 Shoppers urged to change passwords after Scottish hackers jailed...
- 21:49 Simone Zaza is Mr January and Dimitri Payet features in March......
- 21:46 Will bringing Cafe Dansant back be a good thing for our area? -...
- 21:46 Tributes pour in for much-loved mum-of-three who died on New Year's...
- 21:46 Bird flu confirmed at Lincolnshire turkey farm
- 21:46 Eight killed in attack on police checkpoint in Egypt's Western Desert
- 21:46 Labour MPs call on Jeremy Corbyn to give clearer message...
- 21:46 Former U.S. officials urge Trump to talk with Iranian MEK group
- 21:46 New Year nightclub attacker caught in Istanbul - Turkish media reports
- 21:46 Comp: Win a pair of tickets to Chelsea v Hull at Stamford Bridge on...
- 21:45 The Istanbul New Year’s Eve nightclub attacker ‘has been caught’
- 21:43 Istanbul Reina nightclub attacker 'captured'
- 21:42 Jamie Carragher identifies the area Chelsea can be exploited by...
- 21:40 Illegal angler fined for fishing without a licence
- 21:40 Tesco is recalling Butter Chicken product as it contains nuts
- 21:36 BREAKING: Turkish police capture New Year's eve ISIS nightclub gunman
- 21:34 Liverpool legend slams Manchester United for "lack of class" in Old...
- 21:34 Thierry Henry: Why Chelsea's 3-4-3 system is so effective
- 21:33 Ivory Coast police fire teargas to disperse protesting students
- 21:32 Pregnancy weight gain not linked to early death in adulthood
- 21:32 Gentler exercise ‘can be just as effective’ as intense activity
- 21:31 'Wicked' man, 78, jailed for historic sex offences against children...
- 21:31 Blue Monday: 17 reasons why Derby folk should be cheerful in 2017
- 21:26 Boy, 17, admits Birmingham taxi stone attack
- 21:24 Mark Carney: Household debt and consumer spending a key focus amid...
- 21:24 Man in court admits hiring a prostitute in Derbyshire
- 21:22 Chelsea close to agreeing major striker deal - Sky Sports reporter