Murder victim’s face ‘reconstructed’ to find out who he is
The face of an unidentified murder victim has been reconstructed by police to find out who he was.
A forensic artist showed how the victim would have probably looked like in his 50s, 60s and 70s.
North Wales Police hoped the new images would help trigger someone’s memory and lead to the man being identified nearly a year after his skeletal remains were found in Clocaenog Forest, Wales.
MORE: Boys and girls segregated by teachers at Islamic faith school fight back Detectives believe he was murdered after being struck on the head at another location and then taken to the woods between 1995... read more
- 00:46 Chile abortion bill: 'My pregnancy was torture'
- 00:38 Spoilers: Andy Sugden? Amy Wyatt? Who is returning to Emmerdale in...
- 00:34 Wedding ring found on growing carrot
- 00:30 Germany's 'hidden champions' of the Mittelstand
- 00:29 Record-shattering 2.7 MILLION-year-old ice core drilled from...
- 00:29 Want to make new friends? Women who talk about their favourite TV...
- 00:29 Look, no hands! $399 camera necklace lets you livestream videos...
- 00:29 How pollution makes its way to the ocean floor: Deep-sea footage...
- 00:27 I am 70: The shopkeeper who lived through Kashmir's wars
- 00:27 China bans weird and long company names
- 00:26 Teenagers to find out A-level results
- 00:26 Stevie Ward: Leeds Rhinos star is perfect role model for all of...
- 00:24 US calls for 'major' Nafta overhaul
- 00:19 10 common myths about schizophrenia that are just not true
- 00:18 Freeze-dried dung gives clue to Asian elephant stress
- 00:17 Got your A-level results? Here’s how to decide where you want to go...
- 00:17 Didn’t get the A-level results you wanted? Here’s what you should do
- 00:17 You’ve missed your university offers – so how does Clearing work?
- 00:15 Virgil van Dijk in London: Chelsea target’s location exposed on...
- 00:15 Christian Pulisic to Liverpool: Star prefers move to Real Madrid or...
- 00:14 Cumbrian teen to meet Prime Minister today
- 00:13 Call for extra care home places as demand predicted to soar
- 00:13 Terror hotline tip-offs soar by 600 per cent after UK attacks
- 00:13 A-level results: Top tips for caring parents
- 00:13 A-level results: Finding your perfect course through the clearing...
- 00:13 A-Level Results Day 2017: Students receive grades after major shake-up
- 00:13 This is why children and teenagers eating breakfast is so important
- 00:11 Brum bin workers crush council cut
- 00:07 Trump happy Kim has delayed plans
- 00:07 Palestine: Protesters shot at trying to prevent house demolition