MURDER TRIAL: Alcoholic denies murder of girlfriend Gemma Stevens
0 Have your say Psychiatrist Andrew Bickle revealed that killer Gary Tyson has developed a high dependency to alcohol and has used drugs and developed depression, anxiety, agoraphobia and panic attacks.
Dr Bickle told the court there was evidence in December 2015 of Tyson suffering with long-standing depression and alcohol abuse.
Tyson, 36, of Shirland Street, Chesterfield, allegedly murdered his girlfriend by stamping on her head and then set fire to her Chesterfield home after he suspected she had been having sex with a drug dealer.
The trial at Stafford Crown Court heard Tyson disclosed... read more
- 13:42 Cops target Notts drivers using their mobile phones
- 13:43 Why earthworms are so important
- 13:42 Boozy driver confused by Worksop roadworks
- 13:42 Rampton patient lashed out at “bullying” nurse
- 13:42 Vodka thief sent back to prison for £7 theft in Mansfield
- 13:42 Premier League Team of the Season revealed - but there's a twist
- 13:42 Done Deal: West Brom tie down Gareth McAuley to new contract
- 13:42 Jose Mourinho has back-up plan should Antoine Griezmann snub Man...
- 13:41 SSE fearful of lower annual profits than expected as customers gear...
- 13:40 Film review: Ghost in the Shell
- 13:39 ‘Railway history’ to be made as station reopens after 50 years
- 13:39 Army reservist qualifies as elite fitness instructor
- 13:39 CCTV APPEAL: Assault at McDonalds in Blackpool
- 13:39 India privately took Amazon to task over insulting flag doormat
- 13:38 GLOBAL MARKETS-Euro dips as price data further dampens ECB hike bets
- 13:38 American Airlines passenger jet pilot dies on final approach
- 13:36 'It was love at first sight'
- 13:36 Royal Bank of Scotland names Helen Cook as HR chief
- 13:36 Canal trust looking for new volunteers
- 13:35 LSE launches 200 million pound share buyback
- 13:35 Transfer News: Man United back after Bale, Chelsea agree fee,...
- 13:35 Chelsea to hold summer talks with lethal striker after he sparked...
- 13:35 Expected Liverpool XI: Who makes Klopp’s 4-3-3 for Everton game...
- 13:35 Manchester United offer contract to Napoli forward Dries Mertens
- 13:35 Manchester United target Antoine Griezmann greeted by David de Gea
- 13:35 Gabriel Jesus potential return date as Man City player begins final...
- 13:34 Pregnant Amy Childs passionately defends herself after she’s...
- 13:34 The toddler who has baffled doctors: Two-year-old's 'hot and angry'...
- 13:34 Kim Jong-nam's body to be released to North Korea
- 13:34 Teacher denies PC after docking student mark for using non-gender...