Murder jury told baby was doing well with mum before being shaken to death by his dad
A baby boy allegedly murdered by his father had been doing well in his mother's care, a jury heard.
Eden Robinson passed routine checks by health visitors and was also examined by Nottingham GPs when taken along by his mother Clare Mellors.
But the two-month-old boy died from "extensive brain damage" after allegedly being shaken by his father Easton Robinson, 39, at a flat in Wasnidge Walk, St Ann's.
Read more: Two-month-old baby died from brain damage after being shaken by his father, court hears
Paramedics found him lying on one side in the bedroom of his father's flat on... read more
- 13:35 Thieves steal £3,000 of Lego in Poole and Bournemouth raids
- 13:35 PICTURE SPECIAL: A fun day out for all the family at Stewkley’s...
- 13:35 Charlie Gard's parents urge judges to reverse court decision
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:35 Floyd Mayweather believes Conor McGregor fight is a contest fans...
- 13:35 Manchester attack: Take That cancel concert 'out of respect'
- 13:35 Chelsea confirm transfer deal: Ace will be at Stamford Bridge next...
- 13:35 Kettering mayor’s charity tributes to former deputies
- 13:34 Royal Oldham in armed lockdown
- 13:34 Historic school celebrates 300 years of education
- 13:34 Islamic State claims responsibility for Manchester Arena terror...
- 13:34 Concert mum: 'I just focused on getting my daughter to safety'
- 13:33 Inquest into Drayton Manor schoolgirl death adjourned
- 13:34 Barbaric
- 13:34 'Wonderfully eclectic' exhibition at the British Motor Museum
- 13:34 Man taken to Queen's Medical Centre with serious injuries after...
- 13:33 Manchester bombing: Don't shield kids from the truth about terrorism
- 13:33 Ross McCormack could still have a future at Aston Villa - this is why
- 13:33 Manchester Bombing: Kind-hearted strangers raise £180,000 for victims
- 13:33 Manchester attack: Homeless man rushes to help, cradles dying woman...
- 13:33 Theatre review: Music is Torture
- 13:33 Real Madrid news: Ex-striker details transfer plan for Swansea's...
- 13:31 Nuneaton General Election candidates reveal their views on fox hunting
- 13:32 Married Morris dancer jailed for sexually abusing girl, 12, while...
- 13:32 Lord Mayor of Chester condemns ‘heinous attack’ in Manchester
- 13:31 Drayton Manor schoolgirl Evha Jannath's inquest adjourned
- 13:32 Johnston Carmichael lifts partner count to 57
- 13:32 'This was an appalling attack': Northants police chief condemns...
- 13:32 12 children under 16 are among Manchester terror attack injured
- 13:31 Why you shouldn't share this Manchester terror attack rumour about...