Munster confirm Anthony Foley funeral to take place on Friday
The funeral of Munster head coach Anthony Foley will take place in County Clare on Friday.
A French coroner said on Tuesday that the 42-year-old died due to a heart condition which led to a build-up of fluid in his lungs.
Foley's body was found in his room in Munster's team hotel before their scheduled game against Racing 92 in Paris on Sunday and an autopsy found he "had a heart rhythm disorder that caused an acute edema of the lungs", according to www.rugby365.fr.
Munster confirmed Foley's body would be flown home on Wednesday.
"Anthony's family have confirmed that his... read more
- 10:47 Chelsea captain John Terry posts message of support to Ryan Mason...
- 10:47 Benfica manager addresses rumours of Goncalo Guedes transfer to...
- 10:47 Manchester United agree midfielder deal: 21-year-old set for medical
- 10:47 Car abandoned after being chased through Blackpool town centre
- 10:45 Woman suffers life-changing injuries in A45 crash near Wellingborough
- 10:45 BUSINESS DAIRY: Events taking place in the coming weeks
- 10:45 Woodhouse Day Nursery in Woodhouse Eaves was shut down for...
- 10:45 Emmerdale spoiler videos: Debbie Dingle returns as Gabby Thomas...
- 10:44 Madonna says White House comments 'taken out of context'
- 10:44 LISTEN to the heroic 999 call from a Telford toddler which helped...
- 10:44 EMERGING MARKETS-Fading dollar lifts emerging stocks, currencies
- 10:44 Trump White House to brief media amid 'alternative facts' row
- 10:43 Unsettled weather later in the week
- 10:42 Kelechi Iheanacho's dad gives update on striker's Man City future
- 10:42 These stunning images give an aerial tour across Merseyside
- 10:42 Brownlee brothers named among UK's most influential people.
- 10:42 Burning your toast could increase cancer risk, experts say
- 10:41 China cracks down on unauthorized internet connections
- 10:41 Six points and £200 - tough new penalty for mobile use behind the...
- 10:41 Image released of man in connection with theft in Northampton of...
- 10:40 Man blinded by chef with chilli powder after complaining about...
- 10:40 What it’s like to talk to your GP about your mental health
- 10:39 Shkodran Mustafi looking to continue impressive unbeaten run at...
- 10:39 One lane closed on M61
- 10:39 Algeria need a minor miracle in order to progress to the knockout...
- 10:39 Billy’s delight at his internet success
- 10:39 The dental nurse who became an alligator catcher
- 10:39 Charity offers trio of opportunities to make a difference for...
- 10:39 South Korea ministry apologises over artists' blacklist
- 10:38 Civic Society column by David Winpenny