Mums call for Aldi to recall ‘sensitive’ baby wipes after children’s allergic reaction
0 Have your say A mum is demanding Aldi recall baby wipes after her two-year-old daughter suffered a horrific rash - which looked like severe sunburn.
Little Martha Byrne started crying in agony just seconds after using the Mamia Newborn wipes to clean her face.
Her mum Hayley Neale watched in horror as her daughter’s cheeks and nose flared up in an angry red rash caused by the wipes.
Single mum Hayley, 32, is now demanding Aldi recall the 55p wipes - promoted as “extra sensitive” - and investigate why they caused such a reaction to Martha.
Hayley, who also had one-year-old son Harry,... read more
- 17:33 Gunman shot at ex-girlfriend’s car during school run - Leeds Crown...
- 17:33 Stratford Literary Festival inspires with author school visits
- 17:30 Alfie Evan’s parents lose latest round of legal battle to keep...
- 17:29 £66.5 million police drug bust: eighth man jailed
- 17:29 Hazel Blears pledges support for Cumbria at BECBC AGM
- 17:28 Grantham Hospital: Consultants voice concerns to bosses over future...
- 17:28 Theresa May's advisor Nick Timothy deletes his Twitter account...
- 17:26 Post office experience at Nene Valley
- 17:24 Dom and Denise filming by Chester's Eastgate Clock for BBC 1 series
- 17:23 What are the likely line-ups? Who are the key men? Preston v...
- 17:23 Morecambe announce season ticket price freeze
- 17:20 Carlos Carvalhal describes Pep Guardiola as a 'god of football' but...
- 17:20 Ruby Walsh fails in bid to be fit for the Punchestown Festival...
- 17:19 Fundraiser at Stanhope Hall for parent and toddler group
- 17:18 How wearing sunglasses behind the wheel could see you fined £2,500
- 17:17 Tory candidate banned for links with EDL and white supremacists
- 17:17 Conservative former councillor urges people to vote Labour
- 17:17 Joe Corré on his £5m punk ashes – and Malcolm McLaren's death mask
- 17:16 Anthony Joshua's promoter Eddie Hearn insists they want Deontay...
- 17:16 Hammond: Brexit transition deal has averted City job losses
- 17:14 Britons head to seaside as heatwave expected to last into weekend
- 17:14 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision
- 17:12 Pentagon pushes through a $1 billion contract for hypersonic...
- 17:12 Secret to happiness? Having good FRIENDS: 80-year-long Harvard...
- 17:12 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision
- 17:11 BREAKING: Both sides of the M6 closed following collision
- 17:11 Javier Bardem defends Woody Allen and is ‘absolutely not’ ashamed...
- 17:10 Millie Bobby Brown becomes youngest person to make Time's 100 most...
- 17:09 New hospital boss: Patient safety remains top priority
- 17:09 Ulverston's Virginia House chef recognised as a rising star